Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Matrix Reloaded

newcster68's Avatar Taxicab Co. Owner
    WEell, well, well

Looks like they finally released the Screener to this movie. I am downloading it right now and will post in the verified section later this morning. Otherwise here is a direct link to The Matrix Reloaded Screener Sample by NOX.

Click Here to Preview Matrix Reloaded Screener Sample

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Poster
    i have seen the sample looks pretty much like a vhs rip the dvd realease for the us is schedualed for 10/14/03 i think im gunna go out and buy it but gr8 release by NOX

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Originally posted by TIBZ@6 August 2003 - 04:19
    i have seen the sample looks pretty much like a vhs rip the dvd realease for the us is schedualed for 10/14/03 i think im gunna go out and buy it but gr8 release by NOX
    Yeah I hear ya There is also A centropy screener release of the Hulk out also.

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    eh??? they got hold of a screener and ripped it as a 352 x 240 pixel mpeg 1?

assuming it's truly ripped from a DVD screener... seems like they could've encoded it to widescreen XviD or something like that, to really show off the quality of the source. it's like putting the carriage before the horse, the way they've encoded that sample... :\

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Originally posted by 3RA1N1AC@6 August 2003 - 04:56
    eh??? they got hold of a screener and ripped it as a 352 x 240 pixel mpeg 1?

assuming it's truly ripped from a DVD screener... seems like they could've encoded it to widescreen XviD or something like that, to really show off the quality of the source. it's like putting the carriage before the horse, the way they've encoded that sample... :\
    Hey! That is still not bad for a screener release

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    and thers a johnny english screener

nice one newcster for the sample

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    Originally posted by Dapadipz@6 August 2003 - 05:30
    and thers a johnny english screener

nice one newcster for the sample
    Is it thers or thars .. lol

example: Thar she blows

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    Poster
    ive been tryin to download it off of irc and i cant seem to start downloading ive left it on for about 6 hours still nuttin im hoping i can download it from u newcster

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    im in a queue!

You have been queued for 0 hr 12 min, currently in main queue position 14 of 17.  Estimated remaining time is 2 hr 42 min or more.  To remove yourself type".

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    Originally posted by TIBZ@6 August 2003 - 05:49
    ive been tryin to download it off of irc and i cant seem to start downloading ive left it on for about 6 hours still nuttin im hoping i can download it from u newcster
    I don't know if you realize this but When u are in queue and there is a net split on the server and channel you are on.. U LOSE YOUR QUEUE and have to resubmit your request to be put back in queue. It is a bitch but I have lost many slots because of this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast