Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Waffles.fm

Member BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    I know that begging isn't the most effective way....but I believe that good karma is rewarded!! I had invites available to trade that would get me a waffles.fm invite, but the first person I invited was a cheater and I lost all my invites forever on that site. So now, I am asking that my good deed of a free invite, which cost me all my invites, be rewarded with an invite to waffles.fm. I'm a good member of at least 6 private torrent sites and can provide their names upon request. Well, here's to hoping for good karma returns.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Still hoping that somebody can help me out.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by primetime34 View Post
    I know that begging isn't the most effective way....but I believe that good karma is rewarded!! I had invites available to trade that would get me a waffles.fm invite, but the first person I invited was a cheater and I lost all my invites forever on that site. So now, I am asking that my good deed of a free invite, which cost me all my invites, be rewarded with an invite to waffles.fm. I'm a good member of at least 6 private torrent sites and can provide their names upon request. Well, here's to hoping for good karma returns.

i dont understand how being cheated in a trade and hence losing an invite can be considered a "good deed of a free invite". But best of luck in getting an invite.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    singing_sol's Avatar ftn lover!!! BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    trading is a bad remark u know even when u got indulged w/o knowing the importance of the site

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    TraLaLa's Avatar knowledge is power BT Rep: +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95
    Quote Originally Posted by singing_sol View Post
    trading is a bad remark u know even when u got indulged w/o knowing the importance of the site
    +1

Good Luck

“The best thing to give to your enemy is forgiveness; to an opponent, tolerance; to a friend, your heart; to your child, a good example; to a father, deference; to your mother, conduct that will make her proud of you; to yourself, respect; to all men, charity.”

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    I certainly didn't mean to imply that I would have traded..in fact, the cheater who got my invites taken away got an invite for free from me. I prefer to give rather than to trade. So, here's hoping to somebody being kind enough to invite me so that I can enjoy waffles...I'm a PU on half a dozen sites already so I'm a good invite.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Poster BT Rep: +5
    i think you'll need to explain your request a bit better. Your first post makes it sound like you got cheated in a trade and lost your invites for a tracker and now you want a free invite to another tracker to make up for it.

Or did you not trade but give it away for free and then he cheated and you lost your invites to the first tracker?

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    BANNED BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Based on what you've said here, I don't see how you've earned any karma points. You invited a cheater, which is exactly the concern that forces sites to place rules on invites. Why do you deserve to be a member now? Even if you were acting in good faith, you made a mistake, so you don't get the proverbial cookie.

I hope this helps.

p.s. 55 posts since 05? Be more active and good things may come your way. :

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    ..... BT Rep: +2
    for things like these no urls(which is not the right url u posted.) n no trades(dt think they like)even GA's. Invites only to friends you really trust is what i hear.
    Quote Originally Posted by primetime34 View Post
    I certainly didn't mean to imply that I would have traded..in fact, the cheater who got my invites taken away got an invite for free from me. I prefer to give rather than to trade. So, here's hoping to somebody being kind enough to invite me so that I can enjoy waffles...I'm a PU on half a dozen sites already so I'm a good invite.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    Poster BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    u already have waffles acc that losing the ability to invite (cause u invited cheater),
    so u want new acc in order to able to invite someone else?
    sorry if i misunderstand

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast