Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Waffles.fm

gold24's Avatar israel forever BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    by the way if someone else here also has an invite to waffles for me
    also please help me out
    im dying to get into the site

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    Member BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Let me try and clarify.....
    I gave an invite to a rather coveted site to a member on this board (I emphasize that I gave it to him, not traded). However, this person lied to me about having a previous account with this site. This site was not waffles since I have never had a waffles account. After this person was exposed as a cheater, I lost all my invites. I am still a member (elite member I might add) of this particular torrent site. Now, I'd like to get a waffles invite simply as an act of charity since that is how I lost my invites to the other site. I am a great torrent site member as can be proved by my pu status on at least 7 sites.
    So, can anybody help me out?

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    bump...not to be annoying but to try again.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    1000possibleclaws's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    you said you are already an elite member so you don't need an invite..

and even if someone invited you, you would be breaking the exact rule that the person YOU invited broke, hence risking the account of your potential inviter. i dont see how you can put someone in the same situation that got you fucked. you're a selfish bastard if im understanding you correctly (you seem to go back and forth and your posts are unclear)

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    Disme's Avatar I'm Belgian BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Think before you beg

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    Quote Originally Posted by T.S.O.L. View Post

and even if someone invited you, you would be breaking the exact rule that the person YOU invited broke, hence risking the account of your potential inviter. i dont see how you can put someone in the same situation that got you fucked. you're a selfish bastard if im understanding you correctly (you seem to go back and forth and your posts are unclear)
    Let me be more clear....I am an elite member of bitmetv (not waffles...I've never been a member there). I gave an invite to a person who had a high rep count and asked for one. Since I don't like trading, I gave it to him. Within three days, he was booted, and so was I. I was able to get back on, but have lost all my invites, despite having elite member status, which I deserve for being a dope . This is the return karma I am hoping for.

To re-iterate...I have not ever been a member of waffles....I would like to and that is why I have started this thread.

Hope this makes more sense.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    hangemhigh's Avatar semi retired BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    I think its open for signups, posted on another board.
    http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=146759&dateline=1186088996

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    Poster BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Quote Originally Posted by primetime34 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by T.S.O.L. View Post

Let me be more clear....I am an elite member of bitmetv (not waffles...I've never been a member there). I gave an invite to a person who had a high rep count and asked for one. Since I don't like trading, I gave it to him. Within three days, he was booted, and so was I. I was able to get back on, but have lost all my invites, despite having elite member status, which I deserve for being a dope . This is the return karma I am hoping for.

To re-iterate...I have not ever been a member of waffles....I would like to and that is why I have started this thread.

what is the cheater's name?
    report him m8

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    Quote Originally Posted by hangemhigh View Post
    I think its open for signups, posted on another board.
    How? I don't see anything on their site.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #20
    Quote Originally Posted by paladinx View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by primetime34 View Post

what is the cheater's name?
    report him m8

His name was gacek8 on bitmetv...I think his name here was gacek.

Any help yet?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12