Thread: Digital Hive Giveaway

ahcorac72's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    I have 10 invites to digital Hive.
    Itīs a good tracker, and i think that when you signup you win 5GB upload (when i signup i started with 5GB upload).
    Just post here if you want

Up
    Last edited by ahcorac72; 04-06-2008 at 10:32 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Blistered's Avatar Random Person
    Agreed - people should be jumping on these invites! Amazing general tracker, probably my favourite of all the general trackers I've tried.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Blistered View Post
    Agreed - people should be jumping on these invites! Amazing general tracker, probably my favourite of all the general trackers I've tried.
    You want 1 ?

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    The Flying Cow's Avatar windowlicker BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Sorry to disagree Blistered, DigitalHive is nothing great. For starters, it generally lacks in seeds, a bit like FunFile. And for seconds, it requires the latest VUZE bloatware version of Azureus to leech properly. That, in my view, is bollocks.

The new version is no different from the one they made right before it switched to VUZE, except it (the older) version doesn't contain that useless "player" of video files, and its lighter and allows you to pick where you want to download stuff to, and select from what you download what you want, so you're not forced to download complete packs, for example.

So no, I wouldn't put DH anywhere near the top.

This is beside your kindness though ahcorac, I much appreciate the Giveaway. I'm just stating facts so members who dont know this tracker won't think of it as something it isn't.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    raulinrodriguez's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    lol digital hive is a pretty good tracker with a good future.
    Last edited by raulinrodriguez; 04-06-2008 at 11:11 PM. Reason: adding ratio and today speedtest

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Blistered's Avatar Random Person
    Ah Mister, I'm surprised (but no need to apologise, hehe)! Have found no hassles or annoyances in my use of it so far. It has all the general files I need with very fast seeders (max download speed for me several times) and a decent enough community.

Ahorac, thank you very much for the offer but I am a member now - was just commenting after being impressed by DH recently

L x

PS: I also think the bee logo is pretty cute, though I wouldn't say this affects the usability, more just a personal preference

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Nobody interested?

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    vinod242's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Hi there pal, nice GA. Digital hive has an excellent collection, but it lacks seeders and the speed is also not that gr8. But it is really good for people looking for general stuff.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    The Flying Cow's Avatar windowlicker BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Even BitHW is better than DH. It's OK if you happen to think DH is impressive, but that just clearly indicates you aren't a member of any proper priv trackers.

There are many much better places out there.