Thread: What torrent sites allow invite trading in their forums?

DarkLured's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    I have some invites coming soon and I may want to try to trade them before I give them away here. Please let me know ones you know of. Thanks!

P.S. ExtremeBits has a forum sticky thread for invite trade offering (gonna go download some sick MTB vids there now, haha)
    Last edited by DarkLured; 04-07-2008 at 10:40 AM. Reason: ExtremeBits

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    sleepyy's Avatar Old-Fashioned BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    I'm just wondering what use would this list be if you're not a member of any of the sites that may allow this? if you're already a member you should know the answer to your own question.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    styles's Avatar Over you BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    As I know,TDC,Softmp3,SceneHD,may some others do the same thing.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    HDR's Avatar SEED.OR.DiE-GOT.iT ? BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    Edit; sleepyy is right
    Last edited by HDR; 04-07-2008 at 10:49 AM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by sleepyy View Post
    I'm just wondering what use would this list be if you're not a member of any of the sites that may allow this? if you're already a member you should know the answer to your own question.
    I was asking for myself, because it is easier than checking each of my trackers, but more importantly, I thought it might be useful for other people who see the responses later.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Disme's Avatar I'm Belgian BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Great way to improve your post-count ... asking questions for the other members ....

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    GoldStoNe's Avatar Elite Member BT Rep: +2
    Hmm.. it's surprising that there are trackers allowing invites trading. I know bitme has invite forum accessible by power users and above. I'm not sure if trading is allowed there. Maybe giveaway.. coz I'm not a PU there yet.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    sleepyy's Avatar Old-Fashioned BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkLured View Post
    I was asking for myself, because it is easier than checking each of my trackers, but more importantly, I thought it might be useful for other people who see the responses later.

Most sites don't like the publicity, an iota do allow the Giving of invites to other respected member's in a private area on their forums what ever happens in private messaging is completley out of their hands but still they don't allow trading in their forums publically all this is just based upon my knowledge of the current sites that I'm a member of.

Some sites that do allow the giving of invites are even approved by the site owner or a sysop/ administrator of the site in motive but under strict critera.

So really i can't see how this/your question will help anybody besides giving the people that urge to join sites just so they can access the invites section to trade and ruin the opportunities for everybody to join the site they wish because eventually staff members will decide to remove these sections completely and then it will be more simple to point the finger rather than chasing around people who did what.

If you want to trade invites there's plenty of places around even where you're sitting now and lots of honest people if you want to trade and you have anti traders badgering you all the time with inappropreate comments report them.
    Last edited by sleepyy; 04-07-2008 at 11:38 AM.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Disme View Post
    Great way to improve your post-count ... asking questions for the other members ....
    I could give a shit about post count or rep - neither is a very reliable indicator of anything and, regardless, I'm not trying to look good for anybody. So, um, STFU

Most sites don't like the publicity, an iota do allow the Giving of invites to other respected member's in a private area on their forums what ever happens in private messaging is completley out of their hands but still they don't allow trading in their forums publically all this is just based upon my knowledge of the current sites that I'm a member of.

Some sites that do allow the giving of invites are even approved by the site owner or a sysop/ administrator of the site in motive but under strict critera.

So really i can't see how this/your question will help anybody besides giving the people that urge to join sites just so they can access the invites section to trade and ruin the opportunities for everybody to join the site they wish because eventually staff members will decide to remove these sections completely and then it will be more simple to point the finger rather than chasing around people who did what.

If you want to trade invites there's plenty of places around even where you're sitting now and lots of honest people if you want to trade and you have anti traders badgering you all the time with inappropreate comments report them.
    Fair points sleepyy. I'd close this thread if I could (to prevent it from becoming a resource for the unscrupulous), but I can't in this forum. If a moderator sees this please close this thread. Peace!
    Last edited by DarkLured; 04-07-2008 at 12:13 PM. Reason: close thread