Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: a iTs invite {req}

  1. #1
    yakz091's Avatar The Encapsulator BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Torrent Town
    Posts
    466
    hi everyone here at fst.

    in need of a iTs invite can show ratio proofs .

    kindly if anybody willing to give it out one for me.

    thanks.

  2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    The Gladiator's Avatar I Will Report You BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    @ FST
    Posts
    1,146
    Forget... You can't sign up for FST just to request invites.



    "The mediocre teacher tells. The good teacher explains. The superior teacher demonstrates. The great teacher inspires."

    **Don't PM me asking for invites**

  3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    styles's Avatar Over you BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Urumqi
    Age
    32
    Posts
    604
    How many things do you about iTS?
    And you making a request only for need?

  4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    yakz091's Avatar The Encapsulator BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Torrent Town
    Posts
    466
    i did sign up fst for free invites and i got a lot more things interested in fst .
    so when i am in need i do request it and not demand it if u are not willing than better not spam in my thread .
    and about its i know as much about its as to request it . and did u got my point.

  5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    styles's Avatar Over you BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Urumqi
    Age
    32
    Posts
    604
    Quote Originally Posted by yakz091 View Post
    i did sign up fst for free invites and i got a lot more things interested in fst .
    so when i am in need i do request it and not demand it if u are not willing than better not spam in my thread .
    and about its i know as much about its as to request it . and did u got my point.
    Yep,you need it,cause you want one more tracker in your collection list,right?
    Do you ever think that iTS staff would invite one hardcore collector?

  6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    . BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    "No Life Without Trance"
    Posts
    1,349
    Quote Originally Posted by styles View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by yakz091 View Post
    i did sign up fst for free invites and i got a lot more things interested in fst .
    so when i am in need i do request it and not demand it if u are not willing than better not spam in my thread .
    and about its i know as much about its as to request it . and did u got my point.
    Yep,you need it,cause you want one more tracker in your collection list,right?
    Do you ever think that iTS staff would invite one hardcore collector?
    what's up with u mate lit him to request what he need

    good luck mate i hope u get it

  7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    twat BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    3,137
    waeldiab you post this good luck i hope u get it thing to every new user ? or you only spamm the threads ?


  8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    . BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    "No Life Without Trance"
    Posts
    1,349
    Quote Originally Posted by Tudor View Post
    waeldiab you post this good luck i hope u get it thing to every new user ? or you only spamm the threads ?
    why i spamm because i hope 4 him to get what he want

    u have any problem with my post?
    Last edited by waeldiab; 04-07-2008 at 03:23 PM.

  9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    twat BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    3,137
    no problem just asking..

  10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    The Gladiator's Avatar I Will Report You BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    @ FST
    Posts
    1,146
    Quote Originally Posted by waeldiab View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tudor View Post
    waeldiab you post this good luck i hope u get it thing to every new user ? or you only spamm the threads ?
    why i spamm because i hope 4 him to get what he want

    u have any problem with my post?
    I have.

    Are you blind? Would you give an iTS invite to him if you have it? Don't even try to answer "yes" because isn't true.

    Jesus Crist...



    "The mediocre teacher tells. The good teacher explains. The superior teacher demonstrates. The great teacher inspires."

    **Don't PM me asking for invites**

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •