Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 310111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Giveaway from 3 friends :D

madbeer's Avatar brewed locally BT Rep: +1
    i am in dire need of the bitme invite. as a student I am always in need of ebooks and the public trackers i use have limited resources :/

plz help!
    Last edited by madbeer; 04-11-2008 at 03:33 AM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #122
    Addictivenyc's Avatar How Much?? BT Rep: +3
    I'd like the bithdtv please
    thx

http://img246.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ratioms6.jpg

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #123
    KiNdZiUs's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by Addictivenyc View Post
    I'd like the bithdtv please
    thx

http://img246.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ratioms6.jpg
    man, please answer the question did you make any trade request here lately ? Check this out. And still don't you think that you are the trader and according to this thread rules NO TRADERS.
    Forget trading and then you will start getting this kind of invites.

Quote Originally Posted by madbeer View Post
    i am in dire need of the bitme invite. as a student I am always in need of ebooks and the public trackers i use have limited resources :/

plz help!
    if you promise will not trade and just giveaway what you have worth to the greatest FST community then you can PM me your email.
    Last edited by KiNdZiUs; 04-11-2008 at 05:51 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #124
    M3nn0's Avatar FST Lover BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by KiNdZiUs View Post
    man, please answer the question did you make any trade request here lately ? Check this out. And still don't you think that you are the trader and according to this thread rules NO TRADERS.
    Forget trading and then you will start getting this kind of invites.

plz help!
    if you promise will not trade and just giveaway what you have worth to the greatest FST community then you can PM me your email.
    omfg just look at his ratios and w/ its ISP its allmost impossible to upload good.... almost 3 ggs a day w/ comcast is near to impossible to me....

Arguing online is like the special olympics, even if you win you're still a retard.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #125
    Quote Originally Posted by M3nn0 View Post
    [
    omfg just look at his ratios and w/ its ISP its allmost impossible to upload good.... almost 3 ggs a day w/ comcast is near to impossible to me....

excuse me?

learn2torrent sir

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #126
    John1988's Avatar ★★★Need help?Ask★★★ BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by M3nn0 View Post
    [

excuse me?

learn2torrent sir
    lol

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #127
    Quote Originally Posted by John1988 View Post

excuse me?

learn2torrent sir
    lol
    wtf comcast is blocking stuff u know that... learn2read sir

Arguing online is like the special olympics, even if you win you're still a retard.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #128
    first of all, comcast wasn't fucking with BT in my geographic area. Secondly, even if they were -- they only fuck with you if you are seeding (as i understand it); as a peer in the swarm I could upload at full speed. Trackers have these things called 'free' torrents, and I grab them via rss right when they drop... (hint:lots of people d/l these torrents). So what you do if comcast is fucking with you is, -gasp-, dl the torrent 90% and then throttle your d/l speed to 1k, and profit.

don't ever question me again plzkthx

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #129
    first of all, comcast wasn't fucking with BT in my geographic area. Secondly, even if they were -- they only fuck with you if you are seeding (as i understand it); as a peer in the swarm I could upload at full speed. Trackers have these things called 'free' torrents, and I grab them via rss right when they drop... (hint:lots of people d/l these torrents). So what you do if comcast is fucking with you is, -gasp-, dl the torrent 90% and then throttle your d/l speed to 1k, and profit.

don't ever question me again plzkthx
    lol i didn't knew this cuz i dont have comcast

srry for the troubles....

Greets

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #130
    notyviv's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    Can i get Linkomanija invite plz

Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 310111213141516 ... LastLast