Thread: Request in here

Poster BT Rep: +3
    Hey guys, i'm now looking for games for the playstation 2 so i gave a look to some posts and saw that blackcats is the better for that or one of the best dunno... I wont die if i can't get one invite like some mates i usually see So if someone can give an invite i'll appreciate
    Last edited by k0udek; 04-08-2008 at 12:32 PM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Poster BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    i can invite u to BitGamer if u like

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    jadonx's Avatar FST Member BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    I can give Underground-Gamer if you're interested...
    Sharing is Caring!

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    fishondee's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    try nemesyz.com and badbits
    and also nordic-t and torrentleech.
    plenty of ps2 games in these
    trackers mate and shouldnt be to hard to obtain

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    In your opinion wich have more games for ps2? Bitgamer or Underground-Gamer ? Cause i don't need 2 invites and i don't want to abuse Oh and nemesyz.com and TL , i'm there, but i'm looking for more tks for your answers

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Gilgameshx's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    bitgamer=400 ps2 games
    u gamer= 0 ps2 games (it has only games for old consoles psx and such)
    Last edited by Gilgameshx; 04-08-2008 at 07:49 PM.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    HDR's Avatar SEED.OR.DiE-GOT.iT ? BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    Quote Originally Posted by k0udek View Post
    Hey guys, i'm now looking for games for the playstation 2 so i gave a look to some posts and saw that blackcats is the better for that or one of the best dunno... I wont die if i can't get one invite like some mates i usually see So if someone can give an invite i'll appreciate
    I can give you my BitGamer account, i've never used it because i only download games for PC and X360, but the pre-times there are not the best, so i download from another tracker.

It has 1GB of upload 0Kb Download, which is the default that we get when registered. So i can give it to you if you want, this way there's no need to waste an invite since i don't use it. Just PM me if you're interested.

PS: There's 398 PS2 Torrents on BitGamer

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    saqib's Avatar Levels killing BT BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by HDR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by k0udek View Post
    I can give you my BitGamer account, i've never used it because i only download games for PC and X360, but the pre-times there are not the best, so i download from another tracker.

It has 1GB of upload 0Kb Download, which is the default that we get when registered. So i can give it to you if you want, this way there's no need to waste an invite since i don't use it. Just PM me if you're interested.

PS: There's 398 PS2 Torrents on BitGamer
    on a side note , its very unethical to handover ur personal account to someone . no matter u need it or not , if u dont use it , just ask the staff to del or disable ur account ,.
    u should respect the rules of trackers u got .

here's my appeal: don't let invites become a currency!
    ( courtesy .PolarBear )

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    OK thank you all. I'll pm you bro.