Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: S*C is now pay to invite

adissan's Avatar Piers Morgan Fan BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Hmmm..i don t think this is a good solution ..in the early time the ve made many mistakes ,i think there is a new admin with new ideas or something like that

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    J-dye's Avatar BANNED BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by waterloo View Post
    Oh, i'm ok with downloading stuff illegally from the net but i will not tolerate sites offering invites to users in lieu of donations so they can pay their bills. Haha, some of u guys crack me up.

yea , no one is forcing you to pay

[email protected] drama queens
    Last edited by J-dye; 04-09-2008 at 10:03 AM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    Di@monds's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Eih whats the problem? Month ago u can only donate for upload credit and now they gave u bonus(invites)...in SCT u can either buy credit or invite.
    vision and flawless are among the best scene rls groups

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    M3nn0's Avatar FST Lover BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    yeah diamonds is right, its a bonus... dont pay if u dont want to... scc just wants to get some money..

Arguing online is like the special olympics, even if you win you're still a retard.

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    sacebac's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by M3nn0 View Post
    ...scc just wants to get some money..

Wants some money, offering invites.................

Trackers dont want members selling invites or accounts, but they just can offering invites for who make donations???????
    I really dont care, because i do not will donate to any tracker, but i think this is not the most correctely.........
    I am not very good in english, but i will try it

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    i think right now s*c would have to pay people to take invites, i've got a ton of them and have never been able to give one away.

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    aaatoel's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by sacebac View Post

Wants some money, offering invites.................

Trackers dont want members selling invites or accounts, but they just can offering invites for who make donations???????
    I think that this exactly is the oxymoron in this case... What's the point of asking your members not to sell or trade accounts and invites when they offer a "legal" way? What I believe they are trying to do is this: " Since we can't stop it, let's make some money out of it."
    Stop chasing, start living!!!

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    ghurka's Avatar Welsh Bhoy BT Rep: +5
    I am sure that those who like SCC and donate regularly would disagree with most of you. If I like a site and am prepared to donate to keep that site alive - and that is what donations are about in most sites - then I would appreciate a gesture like this. BTW I don't donate to SCC.

You just cannot compare this to what SCT have done. This is not about buying invitations....this is about donors getting something back.

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    sleepyy's Avatar Old-Fashioned BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    At least somebody here noticed the difference.

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    sanjana's Avatar Cherish your life... BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    I recently giveaway few invitations to few people and I don't think I need to donate for timebeing... In case if I need any invitation I will donate...
    I am proud to be a part of this communities.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast