Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: S*C is now pay to invite

Ronnie Coleman's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by fOrUmAs View Post
    who cares anymore

they can do whatever they want...unfortunately

but at least u get more than just invite when u pay,free GB ect..than on SCT
    Yes, but I think you are making big mistake when you (try) comparing SCC and SCT. I mean, c'mon, we all know what is SCT comparing to SCC.
    "Do well and you will have no need for ancestors." - Voltaire (1694-1778)

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    n00b BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Oh noes ... SCC is pay2 invite. Let's all gather around teh bonfire and moan about it.

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    Quarter's Avatar aaaaasssssddddd BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    It sucks, not only this tracker is pay to leech it's selling invites too?

"In a hole in the ground there lived a hobbit."

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    ..... BT Rep: +2

Unsure

Do your homework on that comment below.....Flaming S** either of them is not right, i doubt staff lets invites be sold or traded w-out their knowing and approval, a lot of other tracks do the same thing!!!!! Strategic maybe? Who knows.lol
    some do not but not all.I do not have too many sites to honest but can sort of tell from the things i hear from friends and things i read, a lot of sites took up the same idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Quarter View Post
    It sucks, not only this tracker is pay to leech it's selling invites too?
    Last edited by pone44; 04-09-2008 at 04:52 PM. Reason: others do the same-most not all!

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    i doubt staff lets invites be sold or traded w-out their knowing and approval
    sorry you just shot yourself right in the foot with that comment.

so its ok to sell the invites as long as you have the go ahead of the staff hmmm.

a little story here.

I got a donation from a guest111 the other day, it was for £40 or $80, im like oh how the hell am i going to find this user.

5 minutes later i get another email from this same person, asking me if signups are open.

I reply, No, and btw here is your cash back, yes i refunded his money.

Now both S** can do what the hell they want, doesnt mean its right or i agree with it.

But to me they are saying to their members, buy from us, then you can make a little profit by selling to others (the are not but thats what some members may think).

Invites/Places on a tracker are not a commodity and should never be traded or sold, i dont care who the hell is doing it, its just plain wrong.

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    Quote Originally Posted by G-Force View Post
    Not good at all, what is the url to delete your account again? I do not want to be apart of this community any longer.

Edit: its /delacct.php, but it doesn't work.
    Yes right !
    I will be not log in again.

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    mindtrick's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    It's painful to upload something without a seedbox anyway. They're doing it very wrong. With those uploaders it could easily be a very good tracker with more users. They would have more money too, if it's what they are after.

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    adissan's Avatar Piers Morgan Fan BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    I don t care about their decision..to donate money to specific trackers i think isn t a good idea

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    colbert's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    At least invites are cheaper on S*C. For 20 Euro you get 5 invites on S*C compared to 1 invite on ScT.

10. BitTorrent   -   #40
    Debate is overrated BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    What a piece of crap wannabe site.
    Do people still use it?

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast