View Poll Results: which is the most effective ratio system?

Voters
107. You may not vote on this poll
  • no ratio/freeleech 24/7

32 29.91%
  • Tough bonus points

12 11.21%
  • Easy bonus points

14 13.08%
  • Liberal ratio system

12 11.21%
  • Strict ratio system

11 10.28%
  • A few freeleech torrents/Freeleech period

26 24.30%
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: which is the most effective ratio system?

Poster BT Rep: +2
    which is the most effective ratio system?
    1>no ratio/freeleech 24/7
    2>tough bonus points(bcg/fsc..)
    3>easy bonus points(ipt...)
    4>liberal ratio system (like tl/revtt/thebox/..)
    5>strict ratio system (like bitme/tv...)
    6>a few freeleech torrents every now and then to help the ratios is all i need

well when i joined in here good old FTN was the only one with freeleech and also every one and including ME wanted to be a part of the tracker....seems like a long time ago

i tot freeleech would be fun its not about not seeding back its more about like not worrying about the number of leechers before i would download an old torrent...most of the old movies i would want might not have leechers and i might not be able to seed back everything i downloaded ....

well after a while there opened a bunch of new trackers the fall of oink triggered everything and every one of those offered freeleech

is freeleech really an effective method to maintain a good seeder leecher ratio and also to keep the members interested in downloading from your torrent
    if it is soo effective how come revtt,TL,black cats all these old well established torrent sites would have ratio system.....

i personally think may be these new torrent site must have a ratio system initially and then filter out the leechers from seeders and eventually make their torrent site ratio free like in a year or so....even "the great Demonoid" had a ratio system all tho it was more like free leech.

may be these polls might help in some way i dont know,i am trying to contribute to the trackers because i really care .

"All that is gold does not glitter;all that is long does not last;All that is old does not wither; not all that is over is past..... "

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    ShadowsServant's Avatar Tomato BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    A liberal ratio system, I mean we need some order in a community. Or else it will become a jungle.
    This ensures the torrents longer life span with some flexibility on the users habits.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    2 Million Ways BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    some freeleech period..

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    A liberal system which would utilize both users with slow upload speeds and people with speedy connections like seedboxes.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Strict ratio system breed cheaters

U2VjdGlvbjQ3

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Swift's Avatar twat BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    no ratio system ===> all is free

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    adissan's Avatar Piers Morgan Fan BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    6>a few freeleech torrents every now and then to help the ratios is all i need

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    No ratio system, only upload counts.

Must seed back a torrent for 60h after the download is finished.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    binocular's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +3
    A few freeleech and torrents Freeleech period

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast