Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Who Has The Most Viruses.

My friend's computer was lagging down and shutting itself off awhile back

nuff said

2. Software & Hardware   -   #12
    Viruses are well supported by their authors, are frequently updated, and tend to become more sophisticated as they mature. So there! Windows is not a virus.
    So true...

3. Software & Hardware   -   #13
    mogadishu's Avatar {}"_++()_><.,{}}[":+
    Yea i used to have norton, but it got corrupted or something and i tried to delete it and its partialy there.. so i cant install it again. Does anyone have any other good antiviruses?
    signature removed, check the boardrules.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #14
    Wow my pc is super fucked up. I need the dominatrix of av&#39;s... something that will totally wipe out my viruses. I got 3 games today.. none of them work i assume because of viruses. Any help appreciated.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #15
    stop sharing til you get it sorted and just download norton antivirus 2003, update it with symantec and then do a full system scan, that should sort it all out. let it be a lesson to you for not sorting ya av out when it stopped working. im leaving this post now coz ive said enough

6. Software & Hardware   -   #16
    Yea i used to have norton, but it got corrupted or something and i tried to delete it and its partialy there..
    HOW TO UNINSTALL NAV

7. Software & Hardware   -   #17
    I just got the full version of PC-cillin, should this be ok instead of norton. Ill install norton once i figure out how to uninstall it.

8. Software & Hardware   -   #18
    Originally posted by sharedholder@6 August 2003 - 17:22
    Yea i used to have norton, but it got corrupted or something and i tried to delete it and its partialy there..
    HOW TO UNINSTALL NAV
    Wow, thanks sharedholder, that link is great. im running the uninstaller right now.

9. Software & Hardware   -   #19
    well im going to reformat my c drive and install win xp corp. It will be nice to get a fresh install. Except now the windows xp corp is just stalling when you click on install.

10. Software & Hardware   -   #20
    Originally posted by mogadishu@6 August 2003 - 22:06
    Yea i used to have norton, but it got corrupted or something and i tried to delete it and its partialy there.. so i cant install it again. Does anyone have any other good antiviruses?
    try the verifieds section

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast