Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Demonoid, KG & B*tme up for grabs

mamacita's Avatar Tarding is bad!! BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    How's it going FST?

As it seems a lot of other people do, I too also have some demonoid invites to give out if anyone is interested. With so many giveaways I highly doubt anyone is needing any more, but they're there just in case. No rules, just tell me you want one.

I'd like to give out one KG invite and a B**me invite to some interested users as well. For these, I need you to write a decent description of why you are interested in the tracker and what you can offer in terms of community and or content to the tracker.

That's it! Happy torrenting!
    Kindness goes a long way!

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    KRink's Avatar Headshot Deluxe BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Hey great giveaway,

I would like an invite for KG, I am looking for rare documentaries- I have been a member before but was pruned for inactivity, I can offer to be a good user and maintain at least a 1.00 ratio on the site, and not hit and run on torrents, I will also abide by the rules.

I can give you ratios if you want.

thanks

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    fishondee's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    could i have demonoid plz.
    was already there before the shut down
    but my account i had there seems to be gone.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    I would like an invite to B*tme please.I study business informatics and I work in Clarion (application development tool) and it is hard to find stuff like tutorials or books about it. So I hope I might find something useful on B*tme that would help me in learning. Also i'm looking for financial and business books.

nice giveaway

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    nolimit2008's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    can i have bitme invite?
    Every Time I like to giveaway!

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    panoli's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    can iahve bitme plz i want it becoz im learning MCSE and learnkey and its da ultimate tarcker for tat. hr r my proofs.
    http://img267.imageshack.us/my.php?i...utionttob8.png
    http://img504.imageshack.us/my.php?i...orrentslz9.png

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    singing_sol's Avatar ftn lover!!! BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    hey i heard about KG a lot these days what kinda tracker is it

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    cambrill's Avatar sWeDe
    May I please have b**me? I am what you would call an information whore! I really love to learn new things and b**me will quench my thirst. I will upload all the programming books I have (50+) and will seed till i bleed!

Here are some proofs...

Bitsoup:

What:

STMusic:

Speed:

Thanks =)
    "Carpe Diem"

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    adissan's Avatar Piers Morgan Fan BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by singing_sol View Post
    hey i heard about KG a lot these days what kinda tracker is it
    KG is and tracker that contains old movies and shows..
    Has a large variety of them
    The torrents have a lot off seeders and the speeds are well

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    GoldStoNe's Avatar Elite Member BT Rep: +2
    Hi, I would love to receive an invite to KG. I'm into downloading old and rare to find movies. I love classic movies because most of them have better stories compared to the recent ones. I'm currently a member of Cinematik, a tracker similar to KG. I heard KG has a larger variety of movies which could probably best cater my needs.

What I can offer? I can be active in KG's forum as I am also active in the forums of most sites I'm in. I have a good amount of old, rare and classic movies which I can help seed. Most of them are in HD x264 rips so I might help boost the site's HD section.

If you need more info, PM me. Thanks.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast