Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Need a PTN.

BANNED BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Amen to that monsterevil...

Also,Guys...

PtN Is great now...

It's still new meaning it has loads of room to grow..

Why don't you stop throwing insults at it and give it a chance?

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #32
    HDR's Avatar SEED.OR.DiE-GOT.iT ? BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    Quote Originally Posted by monsterevil View Post
    i like it because i find some movies that wasnt able to find anywhere else ;]
    Really? Give me an example

Can someone tell me tracker which was the best in its first weeks ? Many of you say the tracker is a piece of shit without even be member there ... how do you know that ?
    If you dont like the tracker delete your acc
    I won't say a tracker here because i'm not interested to compare trackers.
    And who said it's a piece of shit? If i where you i would read before lying to flame the others.

How do i know that? I think it's pretty easy to understand
    And who said to you that X was have never been member there? Oh and don't ask for proofs, i don't need to give you any nor give you reasons, since a forum is to give opinions and discuss about things, not a judgment lol.

If you dont like the tracker delete your acc
    Don't worry

Quote Originally Posted by markupmaster View Post
    PtN Is great now...

It's still new meaning it has loads of room to grow..

Why don't you stop throwing insults at it and give it a chance?
    Dude, what is the problem of saying what we SEE about X, isn't this a forum?

I know it is new, but i can't say it is AWESOME because it's not, as well you can't say it's good because it's new.

With time maybe i'll change my opinion, but only the time will say that.
    Last edited by HDR; 04-12-2008 at 03:26 PM.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #33
    LivingInSouthPark's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    1. Serial Mom

2.Im not talking only about this thread

3.I dont worry

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #34
    HDR's Avatar SEED.OR.DiE-GOT.iT ? BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    1. Serial Mom

3.I dont worry
    1.Whatever

2.lol, neither me, i'm talking about the tracker itself, but like said before let's wait, maybe it will become a great tracker.

3. So we're 2

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #35
    FileZ's Avatar WingChun Player BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    LOL great spam topic , keep up guys

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #36
    BANNED BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    There's no problem with saying your opinion about things..

Sometimes people just need to watch how they word things as it may appear to others that they are insulting the tracker..
    They May not do it on purpose,But others don't know that..
    I don't know if some of you know this(Some might),But running a tracker is really hard work. I was admin at a tracker once and it was very tough. A lot harder than I expected. You must remember that PtN already has a lot on their hands. PtN made it further than my tracker did and they should be very proud of that. Many trackers don't make it as far as they did. If anything some of you guys should be cheering them on because if they succeed it will be good for the Torrent Community.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #37
    The Gladiator's Avatar I Will Report You BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    1. Serial Mom "http://www.google.pt/search?hl=pt-BR&q=serial+mom+torrent&btnG=Pesquisar&meta="

3.I dont worry
    There's no tracker with exclusives... Not PTN at least.

"The mediocre teacher tells. The good teacher explains. The superior teacher demonstrates. The great teacher inspires."

**Don't PM me asking for invites**

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #38
    BReal13's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    HDR i think we got the message ... if you don't like PTN delete your account.
    If you don't like the tracker nobody can't like it ?
    I personally like where their heading and in the near future they will be truly great

Happy to be at last

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #39
    Quote Originally Posted by BReal13 View Post
    I personally like where their heading and in the near future they will be truly great
    Who said the account was mine?

The account is from my friend, he just let me see it inside, is there a problem with that? I don't see where, i didn't use he's account as well i didn't did anything with it, just look inside. (I'll ask to delete he's account? LOL, just joking, i've seen the tracker 2 days ago, and was enough, good for me that i can know how is it and maybe good for him)

The tracker CAN be good, but from what i've see i don't like it (looks nice, and that things, but is far from what i look in movies when there are trackers like TL, SCC and more which are not dedicated and are a lot more, BUT, with time it CAN be better, but now it's NOT anything special) but did i said that if i don't like the others can't like it too? where?

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #40
    BReal13's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by HDR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BReal13 View Post
    Who said the account was mine?

The account is from my friend, he just let me see it inside, is there a problem with that? I don't see where, i didn't use he's account as well i didn't did anything with it, just look inside. (I'll ask to delete he's account? LOL, just joking, i've seen the tracker 2 days ago, and was enough, good for me that i can know how is it and maybe good for him)

The tracker CAN be good, but from what i've see i don't like it (looks nice, and that things, but is far from what i look in movies when there are trackers like TL, SCC and more which are not dedicated and are a lot more, BUT, with time it CAN be better, but now it's NOT anything special) but did i said that if i don't like the others can't like it too? where?
    Ok..so you actually just looked around 10 minutes and done...I'm sure you didn't went to see the forum, meet the users and so on. but nvm will see in one month how good it will be, now it's to soon

Happy to be at last

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast