Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: [GiVeAwAy] thread against TRADERS

puckface's Avatar Unknown Pleasures BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyl3KK View Post
    puckface, you are a member here i respect a lot. trader or not i like ya man, you were my best OiNK invitee and everytime i see you post i laugh a lot especially when its aimed at anti traders.

hey man, I just try to bring a little levity to the situation, and thanks for saying that about oink, cheers to you.
    Last edited by puckface; 04-13-2008 at 01:53 AM.
    Go Leafs Go.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #62
    singing_sol's Avatar ftn lover!!! BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    bit me TV please if u have one left

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #63
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    PLEASE PLEASE consider us for B*tM*Tv.

Please, not for me only, but for the "love of DOG".

My doggie has been very sick lately. He (and I) loves to watch Land of the Lost and Gomer Pyle, and some other great shows that can ONLY be found on B*tM*Tv.

Here is our story:

One month ago on sunday, we took a small walk on the trail.

Everything was happy and smiley.

Then, all of a sudden, out of the rocks came a SNAKE!!!!

And bit my poor doggie in the chest.

I took him to the Hospital, where he got the treatment of Serum and got all of the best treatment they could give. $2,500 U.S.

His wound got worse. No bandages can be put on the wound, because it needs air. I rinse it 2x daily with water and apply ointment to help it get better.

I have to carry him from place to place and to go to the bathroom. He is healing, now, but he just LAYS on his bed and watches TV. I have to be with him 24/7, and he told me, if we could only watch Land of the Lost and the other shows, he thinks he might heal well and get back to his old self.

Here is his most recent picture:

That is our request. We know we are newer to FST, but we have endured much, and have already posted a couple of giveaways. The invite to B*tM*Tv would enrich our lives and the doggie says it will help him to get better. We could have just bought all the episodes of EVERYTHING we had ever needed, but now after $2,500, we are out of $$ .

We throw ourselves upon your good graces for consideration.

Thank you.

*ratios and speedtest removed
    **Invite no longer necessary, thank you for the consideration.
    Last edited by HarlanS; 04-13-2008 at 03:48 AM.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #64
    puckface's Avatar Unknown Pleasures BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Quote Originally Posted by HarlanS View Post
    PLEASE PLEASE consider us for B*tM*Tv.

Please, not for me only, but for the "love of DOG".

My doggie has been very sick lately. He (and I) loves to watch Land of the Lost and Gomer Pyle, and some other great shows that can ONLY be found on B*tM*Tv.

Here is our story:

One month ago on sunday, we took a small walk on the trail.

Everything was happy and smiley.

Then, all of a sudden, out of the rocks came a SNAKE!!!!

And bit my poor doggie in the chest.

I took him to the Hospital, where he got the treatment of Serum and got all of the best treatment they could give. $2,500 U.S.

His wound got worse. No bandages can be put on the wound, because it needs air. I rinse it 2x daily with water and apply ointment to help it get better.

I have to carry him from place to place and to go to the bathroom. He is healing, now, but he just LAYS on his bed and watches TV. I have to be with him 24/7, and he told me, if we could only watch Land of the Lost and the other shows, he thinks he might heal well and get back to his old self.

Here is his most recent picture:

That is our request. We know we are newer to FST, but we have endured much, and have already posted a couple of giveaways. The invite to B*tM*Tv would enrich our lives and the doggie says it will help him to get better.

We throw ourselves upon your good graces for consideration.

Thank you.

dude, for real... PM me and Ill give you and your dog an invite... that shit sucks.
    Last edited by puckface; 04-13-2008 at 03:36 AM.
    Go Leafs Go.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #65
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Sorry about your dog.I love animals.
    If your making it up that's about the lowest thing I ever saw.
    Using his suffering to get a invite would be the lowest.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #66
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Sorry about your dog.I love animals.
    If your making it up that's about the lowest thing I ever saw.
    Using his suffering to get a invite would be the lowest.

Idol...appreciate your sorrows and skepticism.

Rest assured, this happened. My wallet is empty and I have shed gallons of tears over it. The first 5 days, he was all but dead.
    Last edited by HarlanS; 04-13-2008 at 03:50 AM.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #67
    KiNdZiUs's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    no BitMeTv invite (my account was deleted) and no BitMe invites left because of breaking giving away invites in public rules.
    I just wanted to help ppl in FST to get possibility to get in awesome trackers but .... I got burn myself. ;(

Now, I'm going to read all rules from every trackers which invites I'm giving away and after that if rules will let then I'll choose the winners.
    My lesson I have learned.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #68
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by KiNdZiUs View Post
    no BitMeTv invite (my account was deleted) and no BitMe invites left because of breaking giving away invites in public rules.
    I just wanted to help ppl in FST to get possibility to get in awesome trackers but .... I got burn myself. ;(

Now, I'm going to read all rules from every trackers which invites I'm giving away and after that if rules will let then I'll choose the winners.
    My lesson I have learned.
    hmm u some how seemed to be an honest guy ,i am sorry for what happened.

"All that is gold does not glitter;all that is long does not last;All that is old does not wither; not all that is over is past..... "

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #69
    BorosB's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    I'm sorry that your BitmeTV account was deleted.
    You are a good man. You made a lot of great giveaway.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #70
    Not the traders are the bad members !
    The collectors !
    They have more then 20-30-50 accounts and don't use it right.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast