Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hosting-ie.com

kyuuchi's Avatar <O.O> BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    Quote Originally Posted by parky View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Raban View Post
    what kind of box did you order and did you customize it in any way like extra this or that or special installation instructions ??
    I ordered a VPS Raptor 5 with standard setup.
    I would not recommend hosting-ie to anyone, 3 weeks for a vps setup is not exceptable.

It is no secret that hosting-ie takes 2 - 3 weeks to set up a VPS. If you search the forum you will see many people posting regarding this issue. Why did you sign up in the first place if this is an issue for you?

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    parky's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    You hear bad things about every hosting company and 2 weeks would of been ok, but now its three weeks without anything.
    Dont really want to be tied into a contract with this company now.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    puckface's Avatar Unknown Pleasures BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Quote Originally Posted by parky View Post
    You hear bad things about every hosting company and 2 weeks would of been ok, but now its three weeks without anything.
    Dont really want to be tied into a contract with this company now.
    so cancel your order if you do not have the patience to wait. Did you take my advice as to contact them via ICQ?
    Go Leafs Go.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    hi try this one http://www.hosting-ie.com/support/

or better just from the billing https://hosting-ie.com/billing/

chears

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    i had hosting ie before i moved over to dedicated servers. they will not cancel your order with the reason being that the "clock" has not started on your server yet. it took about 3-4 weeks to get everything setup when i got a vps with them too. if you have not gotten ahold of them by now pm me and i can give you a direct email address of one of the admins there. at least then you may be able to get an answer quicker than through another method.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    I jsut got my Raptor after around 4 weeks waiting.

Utorrent and Azurues both crash on startup.

What gives?

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    upGrayde's Avatar Tax Evader BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    from what i've been told, you have to rename the utorrent.exe to something else

or who knows
    Alright.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    yep rename it an all will works fine

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    yeah the best way is to contact then in icq

as far i know setup of dedic boxes is under 24 hours now

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12