Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Jodie Marsh says.....

Squeamous's Avatar Poster
    I read today an interview in a magazine with Jodie Marsh. You could just tell their hearts weren't in it by how rubbish they made her look in the phoaties. She's just had a big old boob job despite marketing herself as the 'real Jordan'. I thought you might like these gems of wisdom contained therein:

'Why am I feeling shit when I can just change my body?' (on being too shy to get jiggy with it).

'Boob jobs are so common now they're like changing your hair colour'

'I don't want anything serious, just casual sex. That's all men are good for'.

'What makes you good in bed is having all the lights on, throwing yourself around in every position. You can't do that if you feel embarrassed about your body' (although if you're doing those things and it makes you good in bed then your tits shouldn't matter according to Logic Woman).

'I could meet the perfect man tomorrow and if I do now I've got perfect boobs for him'.

'I'm doing this for me, not for a man'.

'I blame pressure from society. I think it's forgotten what real boobs look like.....because silly cows like me keep getting falsies' (ok creative editing there ).

'I know there was nothing wrong with mine but at the same time I wanted those round pert footballs'.

'I'm going to wait until they've healed up and then it will be like losing my virginity again. My friend sent me some nipple tassles'.

Now, don't get me wrong I'm not being a bitch. I really admire Jordan. I just don't know how this woman manages think and breathe at the same time without falling over .

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    You admire jordan. Michael I hope.
    Now go away.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Biggles's Avatar Looking for loopholes
    She would appear to be a bit of a mentalist.

Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum

4. Lounge   -   #4
    I believe that was her wedding day wasn't it?

Yeah I admire Jordan. She's a successful businesswoman and I think she's smart, although maybe not academically. But there are different ways to be clever, and she never comes out with that sort of mental detritus.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    I think she's a fucking idiot.
    Now go away.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Biggles's Avatar Looking for loopholes
    Wedding attire

and office attire

Note: this is not some cheap excuse to post girlie pictures (well a little bit) I don't actually find the plastic image all that sexy
    Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum

7. Lounge   -   #7
    [youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=SjxY9rZwNGU[/youtube]

Marsh and Jordan are both ugly rutters.
    Now go away.

8. Lounge   -   #8

For some reason I find that bra really amusing. I've changed my mind, she's brilliant.

Although, that stocking looks like something that might be used to dock a dog's tail .

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Mr JP Fugley's Avatar Frog Shoulder BT Rep: +4
    Jordan Quotes

Peter has got my implants in a safe.

Some people may be famous for creating a pencil sharpener. I'm famous for my tits.

I want to look a bit covered-up and virginal [at her wedding]. Pete knows what's underneath, I suppose, but then again so does everyone else.

She's a quality burd.
    "there is nothing misogynistic about anything, stop trippin.
    i type this way because im black and from nyc chill son "

10. Lounge   -   #10

I've found another one:
    On Victoria Beckham: She has money, a gorgeous husband, and a beautiful little boy. She doesn't have the looks but then you can't have everything.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast