Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: A Perfect Circle

Im a really big fan of TOol so of course i would pass it along to a perfect circle. i know that they made a new album but im not sure that it leaked on the net other then "weak and powerless" but i was just wondering if anybody has any other songs other then the listed above . Is there any other fans other than me out there if so let me know what you think of a perfect circle and the choice of maynard to join in the calaboration and the new upcoming album and what notttt.....

2. Music   -   #2
    the only thing i can find is the Weak & Powerless single's... give it a few more weeks then we will all get to marvel at their new cd, im stoked and ready for it

3. Music   -   #3
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Topic
    You coulda bumped this topic back up...but anyways...

The A Perfect Circle Stuff I Have

- Mer De Noms (their debut album) came out in 2000
    - Weak And Powerless Single
    - Live 10-18-99
    - Live At The Wireless (courtesy of an Australian radio station named "Triple J")

as for the new album i posted the cover in the other thread...

my source said there may be a advance release this weekend as covered in the other thread...

4. Music   -   #4
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19

*posts the cover in this topic anyway*...

oh, they did a show a couple of weeks ago which showcased some of their new songs...except i'll go check some other sources to see if it was taped...

5. Music   -   #5
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    ohh man this is teasing me I cant wait till it come sout

6. Music   -   #6
    Just a quote i found:

"A Perfect Circle is not a side project. A Perfect Circle is not a hobby for any of those involved. A Perfect Circle does not represent the end of anything. A Perfect Circle does not represent the beginning of anything. A Perfect Circle is not a religion. A Perfect Circle is not a political movement. A Perfect Circle is the continuation and the furtherance of many extraordinary musical ideas."

7. Music   -   #7
    Just some more news...if all works out and kazaa doesn't stuff me up...I will be sharing a video of A Perfect Circle in Concert...as a special bonus for my soulseek buddies ...and after everyone has got it on soulseek...then i will put it on kazaa ...

8. Music   -   #8
    that sure sound like somethign Maynard would say

Just some more news...if all works out and kazaa doesn't stuff me up...I will be sharing a video of A Perfect Circle in Concert...as a special bonus for my soulseek buddies  ...and after everyone has got it on soulseek...then i will put it on kazaa  ...
    how big is it will it take me 2 weeks???

9. Music   -   #9
    Originally posted by Hogster@7 August 2003 - 17:19
    how big is it will it take me 2 weeks???
    Its 281Mb's ...it will take you 2 weeks if your lucky

10. Music   -   #10
    hmm well I can do 70 megs in 4 hrs so maybe only a day

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast