Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Demonoid - Download/Upload & Ratio

But people don't get ban for bad ratio in Demonoid.

U2VjdGlvbjQ3

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Totally no need to "buffer", lol, that's the best post I read all day, buffering on Demonoid, hehe, brilliant!!
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Long John Silver
    crazy..my ratio there hasn't changed despite dloading 2.6 GB on an internal torrent over the past 2 days.....strange!

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    Quote Originally Posted by TP635 View Post
    But people don't get ban for bad ratio in Demonoid.

but still having low ratio makes some feel a lil guilt (at least me lol)

beside, seeding 1:1 in demonoid is the easiest thing in the world...and that's one of the many reason i love 'em.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Member BT Rep: +5
    thats my ratio atm I shit you not
    Of course I havent DL'ed shit yet so yeah.....

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    In order to get your ratio to update you have to stop the torrent and then wait until the end of the day when they update stats. You can start the torrent again right after you stop it and the stats since that stop will get recorded next time you stop it.

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    Quote Originally Posted by legom View Post
    In order to get your ratio to update you have to stop the torrent and then wait until the end of the day when they update stats. You can start the torrent again right after you stop it and the stats since that stop will get recorded next time you stop it.
    I am going to test it

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    Long John Silver
    never had to do that in all the years I've been there..I know it's once a day but I never stopped anything and it would update daily (even if it was incorrect as it can be at times there).

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    BOOM's Avatar You are who you are. BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by ehsanotaku View Post
    I am going to test it
    Me too...and I will post the result here.

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    Quote Originally Posted by buggyfresh View Post
    never had to do that in all the years I've been there..I know it's once a day but I never stopped anything and it would update daily (even if it was incorrect as it can be at times there).
    I didn't used to have do it. But some time before they shut down, I had to start doing it and it seems that it's still the case.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast