Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: [Req] Karagarga invite

  1. #1
    Gilgameshx's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    106
    I want to join this tracker cause i love movies and i heard this the best place to get them (older ones).
    I started with torrents only few months ago (didnt even knew about private 0-day trackers) therefore i missed a lots of movies + i would like to watch some i already saw on tv.
    Im really tired of using private trackers for old movies (if i cant find it on revtt req movies and usually i cant) and waiting 20 days for it to dl and to see its a wrong or file corrupted.
    I can provide ss and speedtests later (im @ work now) or you can just view my post history for them. Well thats about it, i would be happy if someone can invite me.

    p.s. sorry if my grammar sux
    P.S.S To make one thing clear: im looking for free invite so dont post: what you have to offer or smth
    Last edited by Gilgameshx; 04-14-2008 at 07:49 AM.
    yair12 for president!

  2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    nolimit2008's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    121
    Good luck. I'm a member in KG. So when i get an invite, i can give it for you. Please be active in FST.
    Every Time I like to giveaway!

  3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    0110's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2,088
    Prove that u deserve an invite and we will see



  4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Gilgameshx's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    106
    Quote Originally Posted by nolimit2008 View Post
    Good luck. I'm a member in KG. So when i get an invite, i can give it for you. Please be active in FST.
    Thank you, if i dont get it before you become pu ill keep that in mind

    Quote Originally Posted by 0110 View Post
    Prove that u deserve an invite and we will see
    How can i prove? If you are talking about proofs from other trackers i can post them afternoon (as i said im at work now) but they are basically same as i posted before just with todays date
    yair12 for president!

  5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    sovaz's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    499
    OK just give me ur email...if u don't prove to b active on KG...u'll just get banned n reported to fst...tats simple.


  6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    mamacita's Avatar Tarding is bad!! BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    455
    KG isn't what you think it is, I'm afraid.

    Its not a depository of Hollywood movies that came out over the past 10 years. We're talking OLD old movies here, as well as independent films and documentaries.

    If you're trying to find old classics like the Fugitive or Fight Club or whatever, KG is not the place to look.
    Kindness goes a long way!

  7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Gilgameshx's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    106
    Quote Originally Posted by mamacita View Post
    KG isn't what you think it is, I'm afraid.

    Its not a depository of Hollywood movies that came out over the past 10 years. We're talking OLD old movies here, as well as independent films and documentaries.

    If you're trying to find old classics like the Fugitive or Fight Club or whatever, KG is not the place to look.

    So we are talking old movies like '80s and older? If that is true i got wrong info about kg , im looking for movies made in ~90'...
    Last edited by Gilgameshx; 04-14-2008 at 04:24 PM.
    yair12 for president!

  8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    puckface's Avatar Unknown Pleasures BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    I'm Fucking Lost
    Posts
    1,850
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilgameshx View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mamacita View Post
    KG isn't what you think it is, I'm afraid.

    Its not a depository of Hollywood movies that came out over the past 10 years. We're talking OLD old movies here, as well as independent films and documentaries.

    If you're trying to find old classics like the Fugitive or Fight Club or whatever, KG is not the place to look.

    So we are talking old movies like '80s and older? If that is true i got wrong info about kg , im looking for movies made in ~90'...
    you got the wrong info.

    KG is for non-mainstream movies of any age. and when they say non-mainstream, they mean it, I dont mean shit like Juno and Diving Bell and the Butterfly.. I mean obscure shit mostly
    Go Leafs Go.

  9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    GoldStoNe's Avatar Elite Member BT Rep: +2
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    253
    Yes, mamacita is right. KG is where you find old and rare stuff, like Enter the Dragon (1973), the first & original Adventures of Robin Hood (1938); Stanley Kubrick's Clockwork Orange (1971), Eyes Wide Shut (1999), Full Metal Jacket (1987), and the Shining (1980); etc. They have some Japanese rare to find stuff too, those which are not readily available in the West. KG is not for everybody though...

  10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    Gilgameshx's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    106
    @puckface @mamacita @goldstone tnx a lot for info ppl

    @sovaz @nolimit2008 I appreciate your offer very much but i wont take invite cause kg is not what i thought it was and im not collector. Tnx a lot

    Can someone tell me: is there any tracker which got a lot of movies from 90's before i close this
    yair12 for president!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •