Thread: Burn Dvd Movies On Dvd

ndjack
    I have downloaded several movies, that are in the AVI format. Today I was using
    TMPGEnc and it was taking over 35 hours to do it. O have a Pentium III HP with XP, and over 300 in memory. Can you suggest another program that might be better?

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Forum Star
    No, it's going to take a long time to convert avi to mpg 1 or 2.
    But there are other programs, check out http://www.dvdrhelp.com

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    35 hours! wow i wonder why it takes so long for you...it takes me like 1hr and 45 min

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    el_jefe , what do i gotta do to become a moderator?

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Forum Star
    Originally posted by MeMeMeSoHony@7 August 2003 - 00:45
    el_jefe , what do i gotta do to become a moderator?
    Basically, when the need for another mod comes along, all the mods and admin throw out names, and then we decide on one that everyone agrees on.

35 hours! wow i wonder why it takes so long for you...it takes me like 1hr and 45 min
    He's got a P3 and was probably converting to mpg2.

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    I use NeroVision Express- the longest has taken about 13 hrs. Though sometimes I have to edit the avi file or it will go outta sync when converted to MPEG2. I use the Virtualdub that lets ya work with VBR. I'm a happy chappy!

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    i hate n00bs!

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    eh? meaning me?

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    no the ones that say "how do i play my movies i download off kazaa on my dvd player" if they understand the whole convertin to vcd..i dont care ill help em, but if they dont, go read the FAQ!!

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    oh rite! i guess it does get a tad bit boring around here when the same questions are asked over and over and over again- instead of them jus taking a bit of time reading the help threads!