Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is There An Application?

zapjb's Avatar Computer Abuser BT Rep: +3
    MBProbe

2. Software & Hardware   -   #12
    Originally posted by 3rd gen noob+17 August 2003 - 16:51--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (3rd gen noob @ 17 August 2003 - 16:51)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-vegeta@17 August 2003 - 16:42
    your cpu core voltage is a little low

what psu you got and what cpu?

p.s. when taking screenshots, press alt+print screen to only capture the active window, then you won&#39;t need to cut down the shot in paint [/b][/quote]
    i have intel p4 motherboard gebv32(somrthing that)nvida gforce4,sound mx,and a lan card.

and whats psu???

thx for the tip

3. Software & Hardware   -   #13
    Originally posted by vegeta@18 August 2003 - 11:02
    i have intel p4 motherboard gebv32(somrthing that)nvida gforce4,sound mx,and a lan card.

and whats psu???

thx for the tip
    psu means Power Supply Unit
    for a powerful processor, with many connected devices (cd-rw, dvd-rom, hdd, video card, cpu fan, bay fan etc) you need a good quality power supply.
    although the recommended is approx 300w for an average setup, it&#39;s possibly worth paying a little more for a 400 or 420w power supply

i was just commenting that the value for your cpu core voltage is a little low, but it&#39;s probably nothing to worry about
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

4. Software & Hardware   -   #14
    Originally posted by 3rd gen noob+18 August 2003 - 11:06--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (3rd gen noob @ 18 August 2003 - 11:06)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-vegeta@18 August 2003 - 11:02

and whats psu???

thx for the tip&nbsp;
    psu means Power Supply Unit
    for a powerful processor, with many connected devices (cd-rw, dvd-rom, hdd, video card, cpu fan, bay fan etc) you need a good quality power supply.
    although the recommended is approx 300w for an average setup, it&#39;s possibly worth paying a little more for a 400 or 420w power supply

i was just commenting that the value for your cpu core voltage is a little low, but it&#39;s probably nothing to worry about [/b][/quote]
    i have normal power suply,i have 2hdd,2cd roms(1 rw,1 normal)well i dont know more but when my eng.opened the box i saw 3 fans 1 was on the vedio card 2nd was on the intel p4 chip 3rd was behind.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #15
    Intel Active Monitor is just a guideline, its not accurate enough to use for testing thermal solutions, voltage draw, etc. Which is fine since Intel Brand boards don&#39;t overclock without a brick on the gas pedal. I don&#39;t know about other board manufacturers that use Intel chipsets, though. I guess I should get out more.

6. Software & Hardware   -   #16
    Originally posted by bigredox@18 August 2003 - 11:45
    Intel Active Monitor is just a guideline, its not accurate enough to use for testing thermal solutions, voltage draw, etc. Which is fine since Intel Brand boards don&#39;t overclock without a brick on the gas pedal. I don&#39;t know about other board manufacturers that use Intel chipsets, though. I guess I should get out more.
    ummm i was just browsing the motherboard cd and found this.i didnot even knew what does thing do

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12