Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: bcg signup failed

1000possibleclaws's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    gmail isnt allowed so people won't sign up on a fresh gmail account and then auction off the tracker&mail for money (or trade the tracker). and this works because you can't chance your email address on blackcats without a good reason

2. BitTorrent   -   #102
    Swift's Avatar twat BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    you need a ISP mail or a payed one !

3. BitTorrent   -   #103
    hmmm...... is it still working??????
    ****LOOKING for iTS invite****
    in exchange you can have my Grandma....seriously if u have pm me and ask what you want!!!!

4. BitTorrent   -   #104
    Swift's Avatar twat BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Signup failed!

Max users have been reached for the current time period. Grab a cuppa, watch some TV, and come back. Futurama is always on a channel. You might get lucky.

5. BitTorrent   -   #105
    I check for open signups generally on a daily basis once in the morning and once in the afternoon.Been doing that for months like clockwork,after months of checking signups which is now my daily routine,i go offline for 2 days to give my pc a break.
    Guess what happens in those 2 days?

Tell me,should i continue my daily routine when i wake up in the morning?Or should i go to the pub to drown my sorrows

6. BitTorrent   -   #106
    pbjabba's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    Quote Originally Posted by vip View Post
    I check for open signups generally on a daily basis... i go offline for 2 days to give my pc a break.
    Guess what happens in those 2 days?

Tell me,should i continue my daily routine when i wake up in the morning?Or should i go to the pub to drown my sorrows
    Unlucky I couldn't be bothered reading the whole thread but the impression i get is that there will be random open periods until the user limit is reached. Max users is 50k, currently there are ~43K users by the way. So hopefully you'll be able to get in soon
    And you know what? Macs are too hip. "Oh, look at me! I do graphic design! I wear women's jeans and hang out in coffee shops! I'm a DJ!" Well good for you. My computer is not a fashion statement. It's a computer.
    - Looking for HDBits.org invite - Thanks Magnum

7. BitTorrent   -   #107
    First check maximum members value.
    If there's not empty space you can't register.(7000/7000 Registred users etc...)
    Check that you are not writing Passwort,Username,Security Code with CAPS ON.
    You must be sure that the email or the username is not used by other "member" (If you had registred before and forgot..)
    If its not from above 2 its possable that at the moment they can't accept new users.

8. BitTorrent   -   #108
    npjunior's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Someone achieve the signup in blackcats? Or was all a joke?

9. BitTorrent   -   #109
    yes some people signed up

10. BitTorrent   -   #110
    pbjabba's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    Quote Originally Posted by npjunior View Post
    Someone achieve the signup in blackcats? Or was all a joke?
    Yes, me Joined yesterday, first try, no problems
    And you know what? Macs are too hip. "Oh, look at me! I do graphic design! I wear women's jeans and hang out in coffee shops! I'm a DJ!" Well good for you. My computer is not a fashion statement. It's a computer.
    - Looking for HDBits.org invite - Thanks Magnum

Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast