Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Stupid ammount of people using seedboxes

superclover's Avatar Weezy Baby
    jesus were there like 40,000 leechers?
    ooooooooh! i get it, this is the part where i brag about what trackers i am on!

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    YoYoY's Avatar Am Livin' It BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    So what ?
    Are you just opening a thread to tell us that there are alot of people using seedboxes and this is not fair
    this is really ridiculous , Do you think that your thread is going to make them stop or something ?!!
    Just seed like any other torrenter or get a seedbox
    btw , I don't have seedbox

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    kaffeine's Avatar No queda el tiempo
    This has been discussed many times, and I doubt this thread will produce a different outcome of the debate.
    This is just like that drug trip I saw in that movie while I was on that drug trip.

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    Poster BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    the idea is to make a really good ratio,buffer your accs a lot,like 1 or 2 TBs and then when you dont have it anymore you can download without thinking about your ratio
    How are you guys doing today?

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    Quote Originally Posted by TetlyTea View Post
    Its getting stupid the amount of people using seedboxes compared to normal downloaders just to boost there flippin ratio. I went onto ScT last night, and a pack had just been uploaded and they could of been people to boost ratio or people stealing and taking to another torrent site, i counted 15 out of 17 leechers were ovh users of leeware etc etc, its just stupid, the pack was over 25gb so i highly doubt these users were going to download to home, yeah there handy but with all the ratios you still have to share back to 0.4 or seed for 24 hrs anyway, a big ratio may look good, but it doesnt make your penis any bigger does it? Im sorry but its just stupid. Its unfair on normal users trying to keep a straight ratio when you get so many numbnuts just trying to get a bigger ratio to trade there account for a l33t account of something.
    ScT is an exception, it's not tracker to leech ur home req.s dude, even the staff there say that clearly, just consider ScT as a big contest for hard core torrenters

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    There's room for everybody in this world, and if someone wants a seedbox for whatever reason, and there are more reasons than just buffering accounts, then that is their choice, there is no law that dictates how you get the files to your home PC, just that you can.

As long as you share and give back what you take however you want to, then that is your choice.

Have a nice calm day.
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    Groovy's Avatar MY INSPIRATION BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    As a Matter of fact its very hard to upload 1:1 even if you dl a 4:5Gb movie with normal connection

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    YoYoY's Avatar Am Livin' It BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtMajor View Post

Have a nice calm day.
    I don't think so , there will be more and more coming

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    kloot's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    Quote Originally Posted by sleepyy View Post
    I think somebody should have warned you about certain sites before joining that most users have seedboxes and it will be very hard to keep a ratio as i was prior to joining there's plenty of sites around where not many people have boxes and are close to being just as good i can't see torrenting as fun if you struggle just to maintain a simple ratio i would rather leave such a site. torrenting is for files and fun not for stressing over. Not all buffered accounts are for trading some buffer for trade yes other's epenis or freeleeching from their home connection once buffered huge amounts they can leech what they need and continue to seed without having to worry about their ratio so don't always just lable it as trading that just shows simple ignorance. i understand on you're part it's unfair unless the site rules say not to overseed there nothing really that can be done i have managed quite fine with my home connection up untill lately but i still manage and my upload is not even 1mb it just requiers the user put a little bit more effort into it now
    Dude, short sentences are sometimes easier to read!

Also, @op, check sct news, i think you will be pleasantly surprised. As of today, it's an even more home friendly site

ScT

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    rvt's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    If you complain that seedboxes are unfair on normal users, maybe you should drop back to a 56k modem so you're not being unfair on all those who can't get broadband.

Seedboxes are what give you your faster downloads, and help torrents work the way they were designed to work. They were not designed to leave people waiting on a slow seed just so he could get his 1.0 ratio, they were designed to improve download speed and reduce the amount that needed to be uploaded by the initial seeder.

Perhaps a better use of your time would be to find sites less concerned with ratios.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast