Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: NEWS from SCT

Poster BT Rep: +2
    wow this is sweet!

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    BANNED BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtMajor View Post
    hahahaha - check out the leechers on the very first pack after this announcement
    thats the first thing I did lol

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    Swax's Avatar n00blet
    It was not a move to steal anyone's thunder, or increase activity in general, but a move to increase the amount of people snatching and seeding the packs.

The uploaders use their free time to make these packs, often taking up 50-100GB+ of space on their boxes, to keep the users happy and people were almost hit and running on them.

After 1 to 2 weeks some of these packs were dead. It doesn't help that multiple sites steal the packs (some don't even take the effort of removing the -ScT tag), where it's easier to seed so people grab them there instead. With all the packs now being Free Leech it should encourage snatches, and vastly increase the life of the torrent, be it with completed seeders or even just partial seeders taking advantage of downloading a few free leech RARs from the pack.

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    Emma1979's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    this site justs get better and better, i am so pleased to be a member there.
    I dont own a seedbox and run on a standard uk connection so my ratio is gonna look a whole lot better now.

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    Sawyer2020's Avatar Lost BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Great news
    SCT rocks

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    EyezSS's Avatar Numb
    Quote Originally Posted by Swax View Post
    It was not a move to steal anyone's thunder, or increase activity in general, but a move to increase the amount of people snatching and seeding the packs.

The uploaders use their free time to make these packs, often taking up 50-100GB+ of space on their boxes, to keep the users happy and people were almost hit and running on them.

After 1 to 2 weeks some of these packs were dead. It doesn't help that multiple sites steal the packs (some don't even take the effort of removing the -ScT tag), where it's easier to seed so people grab them there instead. With all the packs now being Free Leech it should encourage snatches, and vastly increase the life of the torrent, be it with completed seeders or even just partial seeders taking advantage of downloading a few free leech RARs from the pack.
    Perfect explanation. Not only it will increase download activities and amount of leechers but also going to give users with slow connections lots of chances to improve their ratios.

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by fOrUmAs View Post
    and?

i think we all know how to read news there
    We all know how to read but members like me don't even see the news; my favorites link is set to the browse page.

I couldn't care less about most of their "News", I just want to steal files.
    word!

@ ScT haters, i told u feeling got feelings

<3 ScT

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    BOOM's Avatar You are who you are. BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    118 movie packs and only 8 with pre-time

For those who don`t have seedbox will be awesome...also 4 who have one will be most easy upload some older stuff!!

so...thats perfect !!

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    SilverSeed.Net_SysOP
    Quote Originally Posted by EnerGizer View Post
    still FTN better

Your basically comparing a street hooker to a model...

10. BitTorrent   -   #40
    kooftspc11's Avatar WWW.STFU.LOL BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Quote Originally Posted by Wizzcameron View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by EnerGizer View Post
    still FTN better

Your basically comparing a street hooker to a model...

street hooker much better in bed....model just nice to look at

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast