on which trackers where you using it?

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    s*t s*l tl revtt hdbits x264 ptn tti bit-hdtv scc

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    RedRansom's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Quote Originally Posted by zynwt View Post
    I got my dedibox raided yesterday They sent me a mail from dedimove :
    Dear,

Dedibox.fr notified us that you're doing illegal thing with your server. We do NOT allow an illegal use with servers.
    Your box has been suspended.
    That's what I saw checking my mail after the dedicated server becoming unable to connect...

I guess DediMove's customers must be mostly seedbox users.. I didn't know if there was something like a legal or illegal torrent!
    If you are gonna buy a server from them do this at your own risk... And to tell the truth speeds and performance wasn't that great either.......
    same thread with me
    Quote Originally Posted by yayyyyyy View Post

I dont think this is about files cuz there wasn't any illegal material I think there is no game ,OS,windows like this .only there was tv show and music videos like this and mostly them legal and 1-2 hdrip movie I dont think this is about illegal materials my friends said maybe someone complaint with your ip but I dont know what happend exactly .
    Finally I rent server 1 month and only use 10 day and they suspense and they got 50 euro what a madness 10 days 50 euro .
    But now I am sure i wont work with dedi anymore and next cuz server realy crapy and dont have good performance and with techinacl ex ex Anyway
    maybe next month i will work with leasweb or ovh but ovh is not renting my country

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Quote Originally Posted by RedRansom View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by zynwt View Post
    I got my dedibox raided yesterday They sent me a mail from dedimove :
    That's what I saw checking my mail after the dedicated server becoming unable to connect...

I guess DediMove's customers must be mostly seedbox users.. I didn't know if there was something like a legal or illegal torrent!
    If you are gonna buy a server from them do this at your own risk... And to tell the truth speeds and performance wasn't that great either.......
    same thread with me
    Quote Originally Posted by yayyyyyy View Post

I dont think this is about files cuz there wasn't any illegal material I think there is no game ,OS,windows like this .only there was tv show and music videos like this and mostly them legal and 1-2 hdrip movie I dont think this is about illegal materials my friends said maybe someone complaint with your ip but I dont know what happend exactly .
    Finally I rent server 1 month and only use 10 day and they suspense and they got 50 euro what a madness 10 days 50 euro .
    But now I am sure i wont work with dedi anymore and next cuz server realy crapy and dont have good performance and with techinacl ex ex Anyway
    maybe next month i will work with leasweb or ovh but ovh is not renting my country
    I agree that it mustn't be because of the files.. Why would anyone complain about a seedbox ip while many users using seedboxes on the same trackers..? It was for 14 days 50 euro in my case
    I am sure I won't work with them either! Same problem, ovh is not available for my country..
    Does ovh have the same problems like raids and suspended boxes?

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    RedRansom's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    I cant access my seedbox now (with remote desktop , ftp ex) there was important things in box for my friend.
    ı cant format ex new install.
    what can i do now can I get my seedbox agian or money , or Everything over which one
    Quote Originally Posted by RedRansom View Post
    ---------- Forwarded message ----------
    Date: 30.May.2008 18:21
    Subject: Your box has been suspended.
    To: ***********
    Cc: [email protected]

Dear,

Dedibox.fr notified us that you're doing illegal thing with your server. We do NOT allow an illegal use with servers.
    Your box has been suspended. Please cancel your PayPal subscription if you don't want to be charged again.

Regards,

--
    Technical support
    Fax. +33 4 2623 6900
    Dedimove and Dedibox-international is a service of Eklypse SARL
    Siret: 48334081600014 - 16 rue Garon 69560 St Colombe
    www.dedimove.com & www.eklypse.fr
    I sent this message https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...73#post2843962
    and now i understand :
    Game over !

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    I opened a dispute on paypal thinking they wouldn't reply even if I tried to contact them "you know how great their support and IRC services are...."
    still no response... waiting..... Actually I don't expect much at this point

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    ouch, that sucks :/

maybe that's also the reason why an uploadbot on a certain site stopped working today :/

something might have happened in there... how the hell are they catching all the ppl at the same time?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12