Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Blackcats invite please

Question Mark

So how does this system work? random opening for a short period of time? or we have to wait till the system ban a reasonable amount of users before the next influx are publicly available?
    :: decoding reality ::

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    opening for a certain amount of members, at regular intervals.

doesnt matter if it prunes 0 or 100, the same amount of members get in.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23
    pharaoh's Avatar King of the Desert BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    i wish all trackers would use this system. it would make invites worthless and give everyone a chance. the way file sharing was meant to be. for sharing! not trading, begging, or even having to ask for an invite.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #24

Tongue

Max users have been reached for the current time period. Have some cocoa, watch the sun rise (or set), and come back. Nature is beautiful. You might get lucky.
    "watch the sun rise (or set), and come back." i am assuming its open for sign up every 12 hour? lol. Now all thats left to find out is what GMT time BCG site is set to, so we all can camp happily for signup.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #25
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    you assume wrong lol

like i said a certain amount of members get in, at regular intervals.

It isnt 100 @ 5pm and 100 @ 12pm type of thing.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #26

Dry

lol... dammit i just miss out on signup, got to the signup process page but when i press apply someone else got there before me

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #27
    yeah we are discussing changing that, atm if you get the signup page proper, another 100 people might as well so its fastest finger first.

So we may do it so its, if you get the signup page your in, unless you make a mess of it, then it goes to the next person.

problem with this one is though, it may be awhile before you even see the signup page.

lets just say, we are still tweaking it.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #28

Tongue

oh well gonna keep trying lol, with some practice on typing also get those wpm up haha. cant believe someone else beat me to it, i was pretty sure i typed pretty fast, 70-80 wpm perhaps?

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #29
    Living Dead BT Rep: +2
    Again... I just got to signup, but after filling form... " Max users have been reached. Check back with us again soon." Let's hope I'll get more luck later

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #30
    Quote Originally Posted by corpse View Post
    Again... I just got to signup, but after filling form... " Max users have been reached. Check back with us again soon." Let's hope I'll get more luck later
    Same here, i got to the signup process twice but failed after, what i am wondering is on the signup page, at the last part where you have to type in the two word that is displayed on screen to authenticate that your a user not a script, do we have to type those separated by blank space? because i've been doing that wondering if its right to do so or not

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast