Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: DB invitation system

  1. #1
    ceasar's Avatar Slava R0b0taM! BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    1,184
    I found this in FAQ:
    Power User - Og bruge Invites Kan se NFO filer.

    Invitationer: Der vil blive åbner for at sende invitationer igen d. 1 december med et par rettelser. Det vil ikke længere være tilladt at dele invitationer ud til folk som man ikke kender, og det samme gælder "invite trading". Hvis vi ser det sker vil begge personer blive banned på stedet. Sørg også for at forklare principperne omkring fildeling, så nye folk ikke starter ud med hente 10 DVD film og laver Hit N' Run på dem.
    Og som noget nyt, vil folk ikke længere få tildelt invitationer på deres bruger, men derimod have muligheden for at kunne invitere 1 bruger ind hver 30. dag. Så hvis du inviterer en ny person d. 1 december, vil du først kunne sende en invite igen d. 31 december.
    Can someone explain it in simple English, please?
    Excellent tracker btw, <3 their DVDs
    TCS Byatch in training

  2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    NOLF's Avatar Love You Josefine! BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Age
    39
    Posts
    645
    Quote Originally Posted by ceasar View Post
    I found this in FAQ:
    Power User - Og bruge Invites Kan se NFO filer.

    Invitationer: Der vil blive åbner for at sende invitationer igen d. 1 december med et par rettelser. Det vil ikke længere være tilladt at dele invitationer ud til folk som man ikke kender, og det samme gælder "invite trading". Hvis vi ser det sker vil begge personer blive banned på stedet. Sørg også for at forklare principperne omkring fildeling, så nye folk ikke starter ud med hente 10 DVD film og laver Hit N' Run på dem.
    Og som noget nyt, vil folk ikke længere få tildelt invitationer på deres bruger, men derimod have muligheden for at kunne invitere 1 bruger ind hver 30. dag. Så hvis du inviterer en ny person d. 1 december, vil du først kunne sende en invite igen d. 31 december.
    Can someone explain it in simple English, please?
    Excellent tracker btw, <3 their DVDs
    Invites will be reopened december 1'st with some new rules. It will not be allowed to give away invites to people you don't know, and that applies for "invite trading" as well. If we see this happen both the inviter and invited will be banned. Also you must explain the principles of filesharing, so new users don't start out by downloading 10 DVD's og do HnR.
    As a new thing, users will no longer get invites under their account, but it will be possible to invite a new user each 30 day via a invite system.

    Where did you find that text? Seems to be old!

  3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    ceasar's Avatar Slava R0b0taM! BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    1,184
    As I mentioned found this text in FAQ
    So the question is, if this info is old, how the system works now? I have to upload couple more GB to reach 100 and become a PU there and be able to invite I guess. But how the invites are given, is it automatic system, or you have to request it from staff (in Danish...??)
    TCS Byatch in training

  4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    ceasar's Avatar Slava R0b0taM! BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    1,184
    Anyone?
    TCS Byatch in training

  5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Poster BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Age
    35
    Posts
    220
    If u are PU, then u get 1 invite.. when u use that invite u gonna get 1 more invite 30 days later and so on


  6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    ceasar's Avatar Slava R0b0taM! BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    1,184
    Thx, polle! I still need to up some GB, but if it so, I should get invite when I hit 100 GB then
    TCS Byatch in training

  7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    NOLF's Avatar Love You Josefine! BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Age
    39
    Posts
    645
    There are no more personal invites at DB. Instead they made an invitesystem where PU can invite 1 new member each month.

  8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Apophis's Avatar Poster
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Ljubljana
    Age
    40
    Posts
    49
    Can please someone tell me what DB site is full name?

  9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Mostly civil BT Rep: +3
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    31
    Posts
    828
    Quote Originally Posted by Apophis View Post
    Can please someone tell me what DB site is full name?
    DB stands for Danishbits.

  10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Apophis's Avatar Poster
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Ljubljana
    Age
    40
    Posts
    49
    Quote Originally Posted by soulreaper View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Apophis View Post
    Can please someone tell me what DB site is full name?
    DB stands for Danishbits.
    Thank you

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •