Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: swedvdr problem

Poster BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by znik View Post
    I am fed up all of these rubbish rumours about swedvdr.
    Mansour was not banned because he is non-nordic.
    He was banned because he was invited by a scammer who stole someone else's account so as to trade the invites.
    In any tracker of the world the same thing would have happened.
    Mansour why don't you tell us how you got invited there and why you haven't contacted your inviter there to help you if he is your friend?

I don't live in Scandinavia either and never had the slightest problem with my account there over a year that I am a member now.

I love the tracker, I love their unique "softbet" feature where you can gamble your seeding points, I love the speeds and their variety.
    I am not there to trade invites like most already disabled users do.

If non-nordic members were not welcome they would have banned us long time ago. They would have also made a public statement in their forums, or there would have been a tiny official post in their forums about that.

There are even members who have posted in their forums in English and are still there.

So, cut the BS and find a better excuse for being disabled.

I don't know what you have been told in their IRC to get rid of you and if that member was a staff member or not. There is also no "@" member in the staff.
    Thanks for explanation. Yes softbet feature is great and speeds/content are top notch.

I was worried after i heard that people are getting disabled but now i can chill

2. BitTorrent   -   #42
    znik's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    pharaoh if they enforced strongly their policy against non-nordics for security as you say, they would have banned all of us on the spot.
    Are we more handsome than you and decided to allow us there and not you?
    You think they haven't spotted us for over a year?

I keep on reading this nonsense for ages on FST.
    Anyway, I cannot know what happened in your case. That staff member could have been unwilling/bored to have a look at your disabled account at that time, so he told you that to get rid of you easily.

There are a lot of other non-nordic members who never had the slightest problem with their accounts, so please stop spreading rumours.

3. BitTorrent   -   #43
    pharaoh's Avatar King of the Desert BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    that really pisses me off to give me some bs reason on why my account was disabled. they had no fukn reason to disable it!!!

4. BitTorrent   -   #44
    znik's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    Phraoh I have even spotted a trader there who openly tried to trade invites in their forums and asked for offers in english language only (as he clearly stated) about a month ago.

I was amazed not only that they didn't ban him but that they didn't even issue him a warning so far.

If they can tolerate such members noone can convince me that they are against non-nordic decent members.

Anyway, I am sorry about your case since I cannot know what really happened.
    Last edited by znik; 04-17-2008 at 12:07 AM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #45
    pharaoh's Avatar King of the Desert BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    i was told if you have an old account you don't have to be swedish. but they are not allowing any more non swedish members. so if by some luck you manage to get a invite. only browse through the torrent section. and pray your account doesn't get disabled.

6. BitTorrent   -   #46
    ceasar's Avatar Slava R0b0taM! BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by NOLF View Post
    If you are non nordic, you are "not allowed" to contact staff, use forum and IRC. If you fulfill this, you have no problems if you are non nordic.
    What will they do to you if you try to, shoot in teh head or beat ya ass real bad? It wouldn't be any worse if he tries, anyway, he's loosing nothing, account already not working.
    TCS Byatch in training

7. BitTorrent   -   #47
    Poster BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Ok, here is the proof that they dont ban users who don't speak/understand swedish. This should put an end to all the rumors/bullshit regarding swedvdr.

Last edited by Theif; 04-18-2008 at 11:55 PM.

8. BitTorrent   -   #48
    canpan1808's Avatar Give-away state BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    i started learning swedish, hoping that i could get invited to SweDVDR, but with no result.
    My wish is FSC.
    My dream is: TT.

9. BitTorrent   -   #49
    JA's Avatar //Me<3You!? BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by Theif View Post
    Ok, here is the proof that they dont ban users who don't speak/understand swedish. This should put an end to all the rumors/bullshit regarding swedvdr.

Explain;

Then.
    eee

10. BitTorrent   -   #50
    ceasar's Avatar Slava R0b0taM! BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Looks like Swedes have their "special" way of look on many things, from national trackers to hockey (those nasty hits on Swiss and Russian players on WC)... How can we refuse to LOVE them, LOL
    TCS Byatch in training

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast