Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hey I Need Help

Does anyone know where to apply for a credit card without a security deposit? i wanna buy some cds , but they cant ship COD , so i need that crap. PLEASE ill be more than happy to upload any album i mean shiz i'll buy dvds night and day! ill send em to everybody here , just point in the direction of a bank thats willing to take risks..dont care what country the card is from....

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Aberrant
    How old are you and do you have any credit history?

If you're under 18 or have never had credit in your own name (or if you have but screwed it up) then you'll probably have to go with a secured card at first or get someone else with good credit to be a co-applicant.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Im 20 , and i dont really have a credit history. But ahh thanks so much for replying . Im getting smarter thanks to people like you who reply nicely and with information one can actually use

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Aberrant
    Sorry I didn't make fun of you and crack a bunch of jokes.... I don't know what came over me.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    lynx's Avatar .
    Originally posted by titey@7 August 2003 - 11:42
    Sorry I didn't make fun of you and crack a bunch of jokes.... I don't know what came over me.
    Probably an elephant.
    Political correctness is based on the principle that it's possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Originally posted by lynx+7 August 2003 - 11:45--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (lynx @ 7 August 2003 - 11:45)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-titey@7 August 2003 - 11:42
    Sorry I didn&#39;t make fun of you and crack a bunch of jokes.... I don&#39;t know what came over me.&nbsp;
    Probably an elephant. [/b][/quote]
    sounds a little mesy if you ask me...

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

7. Lounge   -   #7
    JONNO_CELEBS's Avatar Densly Loadan BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Originally posted by lynx+7 August 2003 - 10:45--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (lynx @ 7 August 2003 - 10:45)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-titey@7 August 2003 - 11:42
    Sorry I didn&#39;t make fun of you and crack a bunch of jokes.... I don&#39;t know what came over me.&nbsp;
    Probably an elephant. [/b][/quote]
    ROTFLMAO

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

8. Lounge   -   #8
    came ....elephant..... HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA thats nasty though , elephant cum hahahahaha

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Poster
    Originally posted by MeMeMeSoHony@7 August 2003 - 12:52
    came ....elephant..... HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA thats nasty though , elephant cum hahahahaha
    LMAO
    I didnt get it until this post pointed it out

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Poster
    Originally posted by MeMeMeSoHony@7 August 2003 - 11:18
    Does anyone know where to apply for a credit card without a security deposit? i wanna buy some cds , but they cant ship COD , so i need that crap. PLEASE ill be more than happy to upload any album i mean shiz i&#39;ll buy dvds night and day&#33; ill send em to everybody here , just point in the direction of a bank thats willing to take risks..dont care what country the card is from....
    open up a checking account.
    get a check card
    use it online
    no credit needed

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast