"Not Found

The requested URL /browse.php was not found on this server."

Anybody else getting this?
    Yes. Read the thread.

yo

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    oh !! changed design !!

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    sovaz's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    I can't see any good thing about gazelle apart from the site layout...Am really not impressed with what.cd. They made a big change without even considering user security...The tracker is not even https. I firmly suggest tat waffles is much, i mean much more better.

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    Member BT Rep: +1
    what happend to what.cd ? i cant find a thing.. not an up or down

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkLured View Post
    P.S. Now we just need something similar to OinkPlus made compatible with Gazelle (Gazelle Plus? - imaginative I know, lol) so I can listen to a band via embedded MySpace player before downloading and get similar artists info.
    OinkPlus works perfectly on Gazelle. Make sure you get the latest version at http://oinkplus.blogspot.com/

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    BANNED BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Torrents flow through the tubes of the internet, maxing out your download speed. There are no ratios to maintain. The movies are the best quality in the world, and the music is lossless. The U.S. government has invested billions in making torrents the ideal method of downloading.

This is a mirage.

LOLOL

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    oh i was wondering same thing...what that word means
    now i know!

Thanks! looking good too!

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    tyman's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +3
    everybody just chill...look at the forum post in the what.cd topic. Torrents don't download, the tracker is offline, the torrents are even registered, top 10 doesnt work, and search doesn't work.

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    lysine's Avatar 49311 BT Rep: +1
    seems like a very big mistake to roll it out onto the main site, with so many bugs, errors, and shortcomings. it should have remained in alpha for a few more months. there's not even the ability to comment on torrents looks like they would have coded that into it from the start.

10. BitTorrent   -   #40
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by lysine View Post
    seems like a very big mistake to roll it out onto the main site, with so many bugs, errors, and shortcomings. it should have remained in alpha for a few more months. there's not even the ability to comment on torrents looks like they would have coded that into it from the start.
    well the thing is that some of the major bugs are caused by the transition and not by flaws in the code. the reason for this is because the announce url has changed. actually i am in favor for the decision to launch gazelle at this time. it will probably take a day or two for things to start moving, and the lack of the ability to comment on torrents and other features isn't a reason to delay the launch imo.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast