Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: With ScT, are TL and RevTT useless?

I LIKE EM all...they have some diff to offer!

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Poster
    RevTT has an excellent request system, so to me it's a keeper.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    ceasar's Avatar Slava R0b0taM! BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by jars View Post
    Wondering what members of ScT are thinking now re the usefulness of combo sites like TL and ScT. I've been saying for quite some time that I wanted to cut my trackers down, but unfortunately it's easier said than done. But since ScT presented users with free leech on all packs (TV, Movie, Music), there seems no need for a site like RevTT and TL which rarely offer anything unique from what I can get at those sites. So here's my question. Since ScT offer the no pretime freeleech deal, have you 'sacked' any sites?
    But they still have rules not allowing hit'n'runs, right? Correct me if I'm wrong, but you can't just grab the whole 50Gb packs and seed like 25% of it, because of freeleech/building ratio issues and get away with it.
    TCS Byatch in training

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    VIZFX's Avatar Looking at You! BT Rep: +2
    Yeah, its fantastic that sct (not a member btw) has freeleech on non 0-day stuff, but if you want the latest stuff and don't have a very fast connection or seedbox, you can get killed. At least that's what I've heard. Hence, its always good to have a place like TL or revTT where you can seed back the newest goodies even with out a very fast connection.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Poster BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    id rather sack sct then TL ridiculousy hard without seedbox
    pictures of you!! pictures of me!!

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    fazzy07's Avatar Something Something BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    In my opinion keep all three

Its always good to have backup tracker if one is down or something

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    VIZFX's Avatar Looking at You! BT Rep: +2
    I agree with the back up comment. You never know when one of them maybe unavailable.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    aaatoel's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    I would definetely not call them useless! They are both great trackers and I think that if you could be in all three of them you should!
    Stop chasing, start living!!!

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    Poster BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    i have all of them,clearly ScT is the best but what the hell...RevTT is also great...TL i'm still not using it cause i'm waiting to seed a lot with a seedbox
    How are you guys doing today?

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    grimms's Avatar Excuse Me? BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    They are all useful in my opinion. Sometimes you can find something your looking for at one of those trackers that the other one doesn't have. Always remember that (In Billy Bats voice).

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast