Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: House M.D. is the best tv serie ever made

Septimus's Avatar -- Nicolas -- BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    Hi FST members! I think that House M.D. is the best tv serie ever made... who is agree with me?

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    I are not agree with you.

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    I do not concur. Dexter, Heroes, Kyle XY, Friday Night Light, The OC just to name a few, Is way better

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    wazza100's Avatar Meh BT Rep: +2
    In that genre- I like scrubs alot more, I think there's lots of shows better but I never really got into it and never really enjoyed it either.

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by wazza100 View Post
    In that genre- I like scrubs alot more, I think there's lots of shows better but I never really got into it and never really enjoyed it either.
    Scrubs is a comedy.House is a medical procedural drama with comedic elements.
    Other than saying that you like one over the other you can't equate the two.
    Glad you enjoy House Septimus,it is one of the best medical shows ever produced for American television.

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    wazza100's Avatar Meh BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by wazza100 View Post
    Scrubs is a comedy.House is a medical procedural drama with comedic elements.
    Other than saying that you like one over the other you can't equate the two.
    Glad you enjoy House Septimus,it is one of the best medical shows ever produced for American television.
    Well it's very hard to equate the shows, but House in many ways also has comedic aspects running through the show though it's more serious in nature. But I was referring to the whole "hospital drama" genre and some of the underlying themes even in Scrubs are serious in nature and that's what makes the show so enjoyable.

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    BawA's Avatar FST Pioneer BT Rep: +1
    indeed...
    i had wrong idea of series when i heard about it, i thought its something about building and homes
    cant wait for new season.
    other then that top gear is what i actually enjoy watching.

"You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    Quylui's Avatar YAY FOR TRADING
    Great show? Yes.
    Best show ever made? No.

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    zapjb's Avatar Computer Abuser BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by Quylui View Post
    Great show? Yes.
    Best show ever made? No.
    Concur.

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    chip19's Avatar a chip off ol' death BT Rep: +4
    I think House is a great show. It's the only medical show I can watch- never got into ER or the like.

That said, there are much better shows out there. I don't think any cable shows can compete with some of the premium network shows. Sopranos and The L Word come to mind. Some great cable shows are Lost, Heroes, Prison Break, and the 4400. And can't forget Nip/Tuck.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast