Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Need What.cd

  1. #1

    Arrow

    I want What.cd Account or invite.
    I have Karagarga.
    If you give me What.cd account (older that 2 weeks) i give you karagara account ,older that 12 weeks+lots of invites on it.
    Or
    If you give me What.cd invite,i give you Karagarga Invite.
    Plain and simple.

    Waiting for your PM.

  2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    BUMP..

    Also, you don't want Karagarga, PM me with what you expect in return for what.cd...

  3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    HDR's Avatar SEED.OR.DiE-GOT.iT ? BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    1,045
    Quote Originally Posted by Cloverfield View Post
    BUMP..

    Also, you don't want Karagarga, PM me with what you expect in return for what.cd...
    I need Adrian Lima, if you have, What.CD is yours

  4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    . BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    "No Life Without Trance"
    Posts
    1,349
    Quote Originally Posted by HDR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cloverfield View Post
    BUMP..

    Also, you don't want Karagarga, PM me with what you expect in return for what.cd...
    I need Adrian Lima, if you have, What.CD is yours

  5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Stay Hot BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    301
    ...
    Last edited by RedHot; 04-20-2008 at 06:06 PM.




  6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Groovy's Avatar MY INSPIRATION BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Dreamland
    Posts
    469
    Quote Originally Posted by HDR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cloverfield View Post
    BUMP..

    Also, you don't want Karagarga, PM me with what you expect in return for what.cd...
    I need Adrian Lima, if you have, What.CD is yours
    You ask infinity lvl for low level thats too much

    Quote Originally Posted by Cloverfield View Post
    I want What.cd Account or invite.
    I have Karagarga.
    If you give me What.cd account (older that 2 weeks) i give you karagara account ,older that 12 weeks+lots of invites on it.
    Or
    If you give me What.cd invite,i give you Karagarga Invite.
    Plain and simple.

    Waiting for your PM.
    -----------------------------------

    If you have Just asked for a what.cd invite i would have invited you
    but you ask for trade
    Last edited by Groovy; 04-19-2008 at 08:22 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

    " edarT ot gnihtoN evaH I "
    I Hate to trade my Personal Information for a Tracker

  7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Stay Hot BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    301
    I have come to the same conclusion as Groovy.
    I'll give to some one that really deserves it.




  8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Waiting PM's...

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •