Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: do you prefer dvds > xvid? mac > pc? apply here ;)

Sexeh BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    I'm curious which mac site it is.. Because I might be interested in this.
    Do not pm me for invites. At the moment I will not be participating here in that regard. I will ignore your pm.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    snowstorm2k6's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    I like xvid more than dvds. In real world, PCs are better than mac too.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23
    BANNED BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon View Post
    Your pm's are full, but it is BrokenStones. Let me know if you're not a member yet. If you want in, just pm your email.

BTW, if anyone was confused or felt misled because I didn't state the names of the trackers, I apologize. I was just trying to attract the people who wanted what they offer, rather than wanted the whatever value the name itself has to some here. TheDVDClub and BrokenStones are great sites, I know many of you have them + much more, but for me, getting invited to these was really a blessing.
    Last edited by dunson; 05-07-2008 at 12:54 AM.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #24
    Sexeh BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by dunson View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon View Post
    Your pm's are full, but it is BrokenStones. Let me know if you're not a member yet. If you want in, just pm your email.

BTW, if anyone was confused or felt misled because I didn't state the names of the trackers, I apologize. I was just trying to attract the people who wanted what they offer, rather than wanted the whatever value the name itself has to some here. TheDVDClub and BrokenStones are great sites, I know many of you have them + much more, but for me, getting invited to these was really a blessing.
    Ah, yea I just deleted a few PM's to clear some space. I'm already a member on BrokenStones. It's a must if you own a mac
    Do not pm me for invites. At the moment I will not be participating here in that regard. I will ignore your pm.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #25
    BANNED BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Cool, I figured you had it... But it is definitely a must have for the great apps selection.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123