Thread: Virgin giveaway

buckpasser's Avatar Custom User Title BT Rep: +1
    Please be gentle with me, this is my first giveaway.

For those of you who thought I was giving away an actual virgin, sorry.

I have a FunFile invite up for grabs.

A speedtest dated September 16, 1978 is required.

Actually, I'll leave it up to you. Post whatever you want, except poetry, and I'll make my decision.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    bobbybriggs's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    you are witty, I like wittiness. Don't need an invite though, have too many of them myself... But i could accept an invite anyways if you print it out and send it to me by fax. No don't. I don't have a fax. It's just an oven with "fax" written on it...
    And another thing my dear sir. You should know that wittiness pays of. I have a revTT invite. It's yours if you want it. I have a cat. It's yours if you want it. (no seriously. PM me if you want a RevTT invite)
    Last edited by bobbybriggs; 04-19-2008 at 08:22 PM.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Aether's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    Quote Originally Posted by buckpasser View Post
    Please be gentle with me, this is my first giveaway.

For those of you who thought I was giving away an actual virgin, sorry.

I have a FunFile invite up for grabs.

A speedtest dated September 16, 1978 is required.

Actually, I'll leave it up to you. Post whatever you want, except poetry, and I'll make my decision.
    Funny Guy

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbybriggs View Post
    you are witty, I like wittiness. Don't need an invite though, have too many of them myself... But i could accept an invite anyways if you print it out and send it to me by fax. No don't. I don't have a fax. It's just an oven with "fax" written on it...
    And another thing my dear sir. You should know that wittiness pays of. I have a revTT invite. It's yours if you want it. I have a cat. It's yours if you want it. (no seriously. PM me if you want a RevTT invite)
    Dear Mr. Briggs,

Thanks for the kind offer. I am a proud member of RevTT, but that was really very nice of you. Can you tell me more about the cat?

Regards,
    Cliff Howard

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    bobbybriggs's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by buckpasser View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbybriggs View Post
    Dear Mr. Briggs,

Thanks for the kind offer. I am a proud member of RevTT, but that was really very nice of you. Can you tell me more about the cat?

Regards,
    Cliff Howard
    It's a regular cat. It has a nose, 2 ears, a tail, some legs and a pair of trousers. If you take away the ears, the nose, the legs and the trousers it looks just like a seal. Sometimes the cat likes to wear a hat.....

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Shno's Avatar BT addict BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    I thought you were giving away virgins... improper use of English FTL

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    BANNED BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    xnugx's Avatar sup? BT Rep: +2
    ^^^^^ *wins*

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    Mr. Briggs, I just stumbled home after a night of chicks rejecting me, but I'm going to try very hard to avoid the obvious cat/pussy joke.

(+.[___]·:·), so far you are the frontrunner. If you can provide ratio proof from your favorite BBS, or post a picture of your rotary phone and modem, the invite is yours.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    Annoyed's Avatar Gamer BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    This thread is cool. No, not really...