Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Best Music Site

kukushka's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Quote Originally Posted by invite420 View Post
    Whatcd and STMusic can't stand waffles
    hm. could you be more specific? stm imo is the best option to look for the scene releases.. and waffles. what's so special about it except for childish avatars? for me what and waffles seem to be at the very comparable level

..no 1 mentioned btmusic in this thread - the site where you can be absolutely sure of the releases quality
    Last edited by kukushka; 04-19-2008 at 09:49 PM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Polarbear's Avatar deep funk BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by mprover View Post
    What do you all think the best music site is?
    damn, now that's an interesting question!

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    1000possibleclaws's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by kukushka View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by invite420 View Post
    Whatcd and STMusic can't stand waffles
    hm. could you be more specific? stm imo is the best option to look for the scene releases.. and waffles. what's so special about it except for childish avatars? for me what and waffles seem to be at the very comparable level

..no 1 mentioned btmusic in this thread - the site where you can be absolutely sure of the releases quality
    it all depends on preference. i personally don't like v2 (scene) rips as much as v0, or even 320cbr rips. STMusic IS good for v0, and i always check there first because ratio is easy as fuck over there. problem with ST is alot of uploads are labelled wrong and arn't actually v0, and alot also seem to be missing tracks.

in comparing what and waffles, waffles seems to have a greater amount of v0 rips compared to what but it could be pure imagination. It's overall quality is also much better; i've downloading many dupes off of what but have never got somthing unexpected from waffles. then there's gazelle... unless I'm looking at an artist that has hundreds of uploads i like the old source alot better. I just do a specific search like:
    ""album name or artist name" + v0" and i'll get the few hits im interested in

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    EyezSS's Avatar Numb
    Both waffles and what are top quality trackers albiet maintaining good ratio on them is not trivial thing to do.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Quote Originally Posted by T.S.O.L. View Post
    in comparing what and waffles, waffles seems to have a greater amount of v0 rips compared to what but it could be pure imagination. It's overall quality is also much better; i've downloading many dupes off of what but have never got somthing unexpected from waffles. then there's gazelle... unless I'm looking at an artist that has hundreds of uploads i like the old source alot better. I just do a specific search like:
    i agree, for the moment what is totally screwed up with gazelle but we have to give them couple of weeks to really see how flexible is the new engine one more thing - before i got in to both what and waffles - i heard some opinions about staff there and their attitude towards users. i can't remember a positive word about waffles and negative about what.cd staff.. (until invention of gazelle where 24h fl test ending within 2 hrs speaks for itself ) maybe it's subjective. for this very moment waffles is the only real working solution out there and thanks to the staff that this solution exists
    Last edited by kukushka; 04-19-2008 at 10:08 PM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    YAY FOR TRADING/! BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    limewire!

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    1000possibleclaws's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    i agree, for the moment what is totally screwed up with gazelle but we have to give them couple of weeks to really see how flexible is the new engine one more thing - before i got in to both what and waffles - i heard some opinions about staff there and their attitude towards users. i can't remember a positive word about waffles and negative about what.cd staff.. (until invention of gazelle where 24h fl test ending within 2 hrs speaks for itself ) maybe it's subjective. for this very moment waffles is the only real working solution out there and thanks to the staff that this solution exists
    i don't really consider staff when rating a tracker unless they go out of their way to get on the nerves of everyday users. i havn't had a problems or confrontation with staff from either tracker because i use the trackers to download music, not to rant in the forums

8. BitTorrent   -   #18

i don't really consider staff when rating a tracker unless they go out of their way to get on the nerves of everyday users. i havn't had a problems or confrontation with staff from either tracker because i use the trackers to download music, not to rant in the forums
    oh. i used the staff at what.cd to sign-up there (thanks oorza) and pu invite forum to get to hdbits. so to communicate at what.cd is not a bad thing to do at all

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    Waffles & what seem to be best..

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    Shando's Avatar n00b BT Rep: +1
    waffles

what

softmp3

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast