Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Forum Is Now Located On New Server...read This

Forum Star
    Okay...

This is gonna be a little bumpy till I get things optimised as we go...

Report problems here...

Thanks!

Jon

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #2
    chalkmongoose
    Way to go dude!
    A couple of things I've noticed. Your group icon is down, and also, you used eleven queries on this page. Isn't that a lot for a simple action like retrieving a record from a database? Especially with PHP4!

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #3
    chalkmongoose
    I guess I should point out a few more things.
    URLs tend to die everyone once and awhile, try going to klboard.cyberwebextreme.com/bb/index.php?sho...topic=60344&hl= for an example of such an event. It seems that automatic redirection to klboard.ath.cx is occuring.
    Also, what an amazingly slow speed... What the fug happened? Jon, when you said you had plenty of bandwidth lying around, were you referring to a new idea of yours involving ten 56Kilobaud modems?
    But apart from that, and a few error 502s when my high anonymous proxy coughs and dies... Everything is fine.

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #4
    Forum Star
    Is it running slow?

Jon

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #5
    chalkmongoose
    Originally posted by Jon@9 August 2003 - 04:11
    Is it running slow?

Jon
    Actually, now it is running faster than ever before!
    What happened? Did you finally escape from prison for uncapping your xDSL connection so you could host this site?

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #6
    Poster
    It's still got some major hiccups. Lots of modem activity back and forth but no page opening. Happens every 5 minutes or so.

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #7
    Knowledge is Power
    Originally posted by balamm@9 August 2003 - 04:41
    It's still got some major hiccups. Lots of modem activity back and forth but no page opening. Happens every 5 minutes or so.
    Same here.

8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #8
    I would like to know if something has changed since I have to close my Zone Alarm to load pages, if I don't it constantly asks to log in. Setting were fine before, I even went to privacy custon and allowed headers and differnt options, yet did not figure what the cause is.

9. Everything Related to the Board   -   #9
    Out of The Ordinary
    Read My post's here.

BOT

10. Everything Related to the Board   -   #10
    Knowledge is Power
    Originally posted by Nimdock+9 August 2003 - 04:56--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Nimdock @ 9 August 2003 - 04:56)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-balamm@9 August 2003 - 04:41
    It&#39;s still got some major hiccups. Lots of modem activity back and forth but no page opening. Happens every 5 minutes or so.
    Same here. [/b][/quote]
    Well not the same actually, for me the "hiccups" is not every five minutes, but more often, almost as a mather of luck... 4 of about every 5 times that I click on something it doesn&#39;t load or doesn&#39;t work.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast