Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Norton 2004 Activation?

well i have download the public beta for norton 2004 version 10.0.0.86 and used the serial it came with, but now symantec is also doing an online activation for this , basically meaning i need to get a activation crack... when i tried to activate it, it said something to the affect serial key abuse and stopped. any activation crack out for it yet, or is it too soon still?

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    chalkmongoose
    Originally posted by TwIzTiD Juggalo@9 August 2003 - 04:19
    well i have download the public beta for norton 2004 version 10.0.0.86 and used the serial it came with, but now symantec is also doing an online activation for this , basically meaning i need to get a activation crack... when i tried to activate it, it said something to the affect serial key abuse and stopped. any activation crack out for it yet, or is it too soon still?
    Do you mean A8Key abuse? Cracks are circulating, but I am not in the know as to where one would be at the moment.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    chalkmongoose
    Hey UltimateJester, you need to debug your signature. My ISP is not 175.116!

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Originally posted by chalkmongoose@11 August 2003 - 03:20
    Hey UltimateJester, you need to debug your signature. My ISP is not 175.116!
    this is 1st msg i have received so far which says that my sig is not detecting the rite ip. ne special tools that u use.

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    nope cant seem to find the crack~ 3 days left any help!

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    Poster
    heres suggestion...get the corporate version...betas sux

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    UltimateJester, i get the same thing, but its cause im behind a proxy now. and 175.116 comes out as my ISP as well.

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    Originally posted by ultimatejester+11 August 2003 - 16:39--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ultimatejester @ 11 August 2003 - 16:39)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-chalkmongoose@11 August 2003 - 03:20
    Hey UltimateJester, you need to debug your signature. My ISP is not 175.116&#33;
    this is 1st msg i have received so far which says that my sig is not detecting the rite ip. ne special tools that u use. [/b][/quote]
    how the hell do you get that in your sig? you got my IP man. tell me what program you use.

10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    Poster
    Originally posted by bryanskrantz+5 September 2003 - 05:03--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (bryanskrantz @ 5 September 2003 - 05:03)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by ultimatejester@11 August 2003 - 16:39
    <!--QuoteBegin-chalkmongoose
    @11 August 2003 - 03:20
    Hey UltimateJester, you need to debug your signature. My ISP is not 175.116&#33;

this is 1st msg i have received so far which says that my sig is not detecting the rite ip. ne special tools that u use.
    how the hell do you get that in your sig? you got my IP man. tell me what program you use. [/b][/quote]
    http://www.klboard.ath.cx/index.php?showtopic=63994

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast