Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Tv shows on dvd - where can i find?

  1. #1
    Poster BT Rep: +5
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    140

    Cool

    Does anyone know any good site with tv shows on dvd-r format? Not only recent ones, older ones too.

    Thanks in advance for your help.

  2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Well .. BitMeTV has some DVD-R




  3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    1000possibleclaws's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Ottawa
    Posts
    4,960
    also try requesting what you want on revtt or on TTi

  4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    5,286
    There's no tracker that comes even close to usenet for what you are looking for:

    Over 8,500 DVDRs of TV DVDRs that are classed by Season which have been catalogued:

    http://www.newzbin.com/search/query/...y=8&searchFP=p

    Prob loads more that haven't, try FST NZB section as well, for TV DVDR usenet is well worth getting to grips with.
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

  5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Poster BT Rep: +5
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    140
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtMajor View Post
    There's no tracker that comes even close to usenet for what you are looking for:

    Over 8,500 DVDRs of TV DVDRs that are classed by Season which have been catalogued:

    http://www.newzbin.com/search/query/...y=8&searchFP=p

    Prob loads more that haven't, try FST NZB section as well, for TV DVDR usenet is well worth getting to grips with.
    It doesn't have many CSI and CSI:NY dvdrs (which is mainly what i'm looking for).

    But thanks anyway.

  6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    weenden's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    across the street
    Posts
    3,184
    tvtro
    im just a frigen dreamer and im waiting for them to come true ....trust(trst)n. 1. Firm reliance on the integrity, ability, or character of a person or thing.
    2. Custody; care.
    3. Something committed into the care of another; charge.
    4. a. The condition and resulting obligation of having confidence placed in one.
    b. One in which confidence is placed.
    "and Yes people have put trust in me""and i thank you all"

  7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    5,286
    Quote Originally Posted by kokas View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtMajor View Post
    There's no tracker that comes even close to usenet for what you are looking for:

    Over 8,500 DVDRs of TV DVDRs that are classed by Season which have been catalogued:

    http://www.newzbin.com/search/query/...y=8&searchFP=p

    Prob loads more that haven't, try FST NZB section as well, for TV DVDR usenet is well worth getting to grips with.
    It doesn't have many CSI and CSI:NY dvdrs (which is mainly what i'm looking for).

    But thanks anyway.
    http://www.newzbin.com/search/query/...y=8&searchFP=p

    266 CSI DVDrs- and you say that's not many?

    If you get serious about usenet, then you would need to get an account and that is when you can see everything.
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

  8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Poster BT Rep: +5
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    140
    Sorry, but do i have to login to see all the results? Because i only see three results on the link you posted:

    CSI Miami - Season 1 [DVD7]
    CSI Miami - Season 1 [DVD5]
    CSI Miami - Season 1 [DVD6]

  9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    5,286
    Quote Originally Posted by kokas View Post
    Sorry, but do i have to login to see all the results? Because i only see three results on the link you posted:
    Yes, ofc, that's what I said in my last line on my previous post.

    Only worth it if you get, or want to get, serious about usenet.
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

  10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    toti's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    in my heart
    Posts
    185
    tdc good

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •