Thread: "Insufficient system resources" errors on Utorrent, due to buggy KIS7 update

znik's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50

Urgent

There seems to be an incompatibility issue between utorrent and lattest update of kaspersky internet Security 7.0.0.125 resulting in "Insufficient system resources" errors.

It appears in the "status" of individual torrents making these torrents stop after a while.

Many people are also experiencing graphic/display glitches after KIS has been running for a certain amount of time.
    Text and icons are vanishing, fonts become weird and when you want to run a program you get some "impossible to initiate progname" or "progname is not a valid win32 application", etc.

I am not sure if there is any solution found, but I have temporarily disabled the kaspersky firewall.

I wanted to notify all of you,since I am sure others are also having the same symptoms.

More info on the issue here:
    http://forum.utorrent.com/viewtopic.php?id=39127
    http://forum.kaspersky.com/index.php...9&#entry611979

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    SAM's Avatar Fst philosopher BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    I think Bitdefender is much better than kaspersky.I used to use it but i change to Bit defender and it's really awesome.

For Serving Community

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    SenorBubbz's Avatar /¨_¨°.-.§.-.°¨_¨\ BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Thank you so much.
    I thought there was something wrong with my computer and I would have to upgrade the RAM or motherboard or something.
    o hai

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Thanks for the heads up znik

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    SenorBubbz's Avatar /¨_¨°.-.§.-.°¨_¨\ BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    The kaspersky links won't work for me...
    o hai

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    kukushka's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    i actually work at the same building where kaspersky lab is located and from what i see, people there are not that much occupied with work - they are hangin' on the phones, smoking, going to the business-centre dining room at average speed about 2kph et cetera.. so don't take them seriously

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    nodzv's Avatar Decebal BT Rep: +5
    i have the same problem with Kaspersky anti-virus 7.x
    I get the facts, I study them patiently, I apply imagination. ~ Bernard M. Baruch

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Albo Da Kid's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Use Norton!!