Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Impossible to recover pass from ptn now, wtf

tenis69's Avatar Cristiano Ronaldo BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    Whats happen i can`t login and in my utorrent i get an Http error 401???

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    BANNED BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    I stated this in the other topic but I guess I should do the same here..

If you get a pop-up login box at PtN,DO NOT LOGIN!

If you did login,and you use the same password at your trackers or email then I would STRONGLY Advise you to change them for safety..

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    tenis69's Avatar Cristiano Ronaldo BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    Quote Originally Posted by markupmaster View Post
    I stated this in the other topic but I guess I should do the same here..

If you get a pop-up login box at PtN,DO NOT LOGIN!

If you did login,and you use the same password at your trackers or email then I would STRONGLY Advise you to change them for safety..

Thanks for information MarKup.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Quote Originally Posted by I
    If you still want to join that PtN, just don't sign up there using your regular username, password or e-mail, we don't know the code they used

Too l8 lazy boys

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    pharaoh's Avatar King of the Desert BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    2008-04-21 - hacked
    some of you may have noticed we where hacked earlier today but we where able to delete the database before they could get to it we would also like to notify you that the login form you saw wasn't a phishing form it was an attempt by the hackers to keep us out of the site we are still investigating and trying to figure out who hacked us at this point no one has taken responsibility for it and we have fixed what we believe was the entry point

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    KiNdZiUs's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by pharaoh View Post
    2008-04-21 - hacked
    some of you may have noticed we where hacked earlier today but we where able to delete the database before they could get to it we would also like to notify you that the login form you saw wasn't a phishing form it was an attempt by the hackers to keep us out of the site we are still investigating and trying to figure out who hacked us at this point no one has taken responsibility for it and we have fixed what we believe was the entry point
    when should we try to log on again ? Do you still have users database or should we request someone to create new account for us?
    Thanks.

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    DeadCell's Avatar *sigh*
    The site is fine, if you cant log in recover your pass, it wasnt a phishing/password harvester but someone actually trying to keep us out of the site, we managed to fully backup and then delete the db so everything is safe and OK again, if you have any more problems, please PM me and i will help you out.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    Qlix's Avatar saving forever BT Rep: +1
    Ello DeadCell.

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    DeadCell's Avatar *sigh*
    Quote Originally Posted by Naleo View Post
    Ello DeadCell.
    ello

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    SceneNetwork
    it was hacked.... everything might me sorted out soon enough..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12