Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: SCT account stolen

Raban's Avatar Poaster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    so what was this a trade that went bad ?

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    PRINCE's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    man tell the true
    you trade this account and got scamme
    so we want to tell you
    staff will know if you make trade or not ( mail changed or not)
    if changed
    forget ur account
    ok

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    The Flying Cow's Avatar windowlicker BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    haha traders learn your lesson from this thread.

I'm sorry DeepBlue but that is dirty work. If you got fuxed, well, tread more carefully next time m8.

Trading is explicitly against privat-tracker regulations, you should know that.

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    Floopy, many thanks for your help. It was really appreciated.

For all of you who called me a trader without knowing me.....well, I'm happy for not having friends like you.

I will wait for a contact from the ScT staff. I'm sure they won't support a hacker and a thief. If they choose not to help me, well I guess I donīt want to be a ScT member anymore.

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtMajor View Post
    You can't change email in ScT without having access to the original email as it sends a request to that email to confirm it is a valid change of email request.

So no-one will help you as you cannot be helped as your account cannot be stolen.

Maybe you are using the wrong email you registered with, or you need to come up with a better excuse than "account stolen".
    Listen to him, u can't change ur e-mail in sct w/o accepting confirmation e-mail in ur original e-mail account, so if ur data is complete ---> ur account is disabled, pm me ur usename there if u want me to see ur status there

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    BANNED BT Rep: +4
    This isn't ScT support forums. Come on irc in #sct.support to maybe get help. I doubt you'll get much help because your account is your responsibility, if you use easy passwords and the same pw as your e-mail then that is your fault.

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    predateur's Avatar .ıllılı.ıl.lı. BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by PRINCE View Post
    man tell the true
    you trade this account and got scamme
    so we want to tell you
    staff will know if you make trade or not ( mail changed or not)
    if changed
    forget ur account
    ok
    i dont think staff can know if its trade or hack
    he said he got the email hacked too, so the hacker dont need to change the mail
    Vectoral FTW!

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    Quote Originally Posted by Wi0 View Post
    This isn't ScT support forums. Come on irc in #sct.support to maybe get help. I doubt you'll get much help because your account is your responsibility, if you use easy passwords and the same pw as your e-mail then that is your fault.
    I know it's my fault. I have only a few weeks in this torrent world. I didnīt know that stuff like this happen so often.
    But do you want to have a hacker/thief in your tracker? I understand if you donīt believe in me and donīt give me my account back. What I donīt understand is seeing a thief happily downloading from Sct and no action from the staff.

I canīt access sct irc channel. It asks me to be registered.

To be honest, I'm getting tired of this fight. This only a tracker and there's much more things in my life that deserves my attention.

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    10 HUT! BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Register your nick.

/ns register <password> <email>

no "<>" signs.

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    Poster BT Rep: +4
    SgtMajor , right , u can't change the E-mail directly

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast