Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Demonoid Ratio

mike160's Avatar Old School

Angry

does anyone know whats going on with demonoid ratio i have upload it to demonoid about 200 gb and my ratio is still the same am uploading from seedbox

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Raban's Avatar Poaster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    you must not have read their FAQ's ... they run a different system there... it identifies your upload based on your IP not your seedboxes ... so when your seedbox reports stats it doesn't know who it is coming from . .. .

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    lsw0794's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    Why isn't my ratio being reported properly?
    There are a few reasons your ratio isn't updating properly. If the server is unresponsive, slow, or overloaded, the "event=stopped" message which is required to update your stats may become lost. Similarly, a faulty, experimental, or beta testing a client, may also cause your stats to be misreported. Another possibility is the site may have a different IP associated with your account than the one you sent the "event=stopped" message with. If your client supports DHT and it is enabled any data transfered via these means will not count toward your ratio.

does this means we should shutdown the DHT and user exchange and then it will work?
    Time and tide wait for no man

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    WardenRo's Avatar Member
    My ratio and stats were updated yesterday for the first time in 5 days. It just takes more time apparently.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Gooeybot's Avatar Member BT Rep: +1

Cool

mine is fine and working properly

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    @ WardenRo i guess i just need to give it some more time hope it updates i also stop the torrents i was uploading to see if it sends that event stopped message which is required to update your stats hope that helps i hate to see my ratio not updateing love to have a good ratio

edit: does anyone know whats going with the demonoid forums its saids on the site this section is under maintenance. please try again later but its been like that for a week now
    Last edited by mike160; 04-22-2008 at 05:38 AM.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Groovy's Avatar MY INSPIRATION BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Same Situation Here Register a new account I dl 700mb/ul iGB from my pc utorrent But my ratio is 0:0 no upload no download more than 3 days now

" edarT ot gnihtoN evaH I "
    I Hate to trade my Personal Information for a Tracker

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    you to

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    J-dye's Avatar BANNED BT Rep: +1
    why worry about the ratio at all . its not like they are going to ban you for low ratios

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    escuoop's Avatar ♥♥♥ BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    It just makes you feel ok.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast