hi all
    i have account
    +ethor invite
    want sct

maybe support my offer with lv 3
    pm me

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Poster BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    SCT is very tight, you'll never get it on a public forum, and if you do, you'll most likely get the account banned...

PEACE

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Sekai's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Quote Originally Posted by DasFox View Post
    SCT is very tight, you'll never get it on a public forum, and if you do, you'll most likely get the account banned...

PEACE
    Quit spamming all the SCT threads with pure bull crap, plenty of people have been invited from here and it's not going to change unless SCT takes away invites.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Poster BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    Quote Originally Posted by Sekai View Post

PEACE
    Quit spamming all the SCT threads with pure bull crap, plenty of people have been invited from here and it's not going to change unless SCT takes away invites.
    It's not crap, go read the rules if you are a member there. If they received an invite then they were lucky is all...

Here are the rules:

NO advertisement of invites on other sites and their forums. We are a private community. People who offer their invites publicly on other sites will be disabled without warning.

PEACE

P.S. So am I the bad guy now for trying to uphold rules and respect, or do you think that cheating and scamming our ways in is the answer? So you don't respect tracker rules?

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Poster BT Rep: +1

It's not crap, go read the rules if you are a member there. If they received an invite then they were lucky is all...

Here are the rules:

NO advertisement of invites on other sites and their forums. We are a private community. People who offer their invites publicly on other sites will be disabled without warning.

PEACE

P.S. So am I the bad guy now for trying to uphold rules and respect, or do you think that cheating and scamming our ways in is the answer? So you don't respect tracker rules?
    +b. why are you trying to police every trading thread on this message board. get a fucking life dude!

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Member BT Rep: +1

Here are the rules:

PEACE

stop spamming
    that's enough

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    HiDef's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6

PEACE

Funny how this guy didnt complain when he started his campain tread on wanting higher level invites for free like bitmetv, waffles, what ect. if you all remember. I will see if i can find the thread....

here it is

https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...bitmetv-287163

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    FACE_TO_FACE's Avatar -- F*ck LEVELS -- BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    Quote Originally Posted by HiDef View Post

PEACE

Funny how this guy didnt complain when he started his campain tread on wanting higher level invites for free like bitmetv, waffles, what ect. if you all remember. I will see if i can find the thread....

here it is

lol

the new fst police member

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    psychophil's Avatar Member BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by HiDef View Post

PEACE

here it is

What a hypocrite DasFox.
    The Community is nothing without sharing !!!

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    Tokeman's Avatar Ron Paul 2012 BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    DasFox, let me see if I can enlighten you a bit. You quoting sct rules is like me quoting the MPAA saying 'pirating movies is illegal, you will goto jail if you do'.
    The quote is true (mostly), but what would be the point in me posting that comment in every thread here related to movie sites?
    There would be NO point, just like theres no point in you quoting rules that DO NOT APPLY HERE (and ones that almost every one knows already...)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast