Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: FST Should Respect The Rules Of Trackers And Uphold Them Here!

Raban's Avatar Poaster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    is someone cooking ??? i smell roasting fox . . .. .

2. BitTorrent   -   #42
    Polarbear's Avatar deep funk BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtMajor View Post
    ... and don't forget to adjust the head for your particular cassette
    damnit, you are right. i almost forgot about that. that really was a pain in the ass.

turboload pwns seedboxes!

3. BitTorrent   -   #43
    monk3y's Avatar Pirate's Life for me BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Although i agree with you on this subject, FST was opened for a free conversation without any rules but maybe it's time for a change who knows maybe you'll convince someone in here.

Do not pm me requesting for invites as i have none to spare
    Signature & Avatar Rules

4. BitTorrent   -   #44
    TheFoX's Avatar www.arsebook.com
    To what end would change be.

From the viewpoint of someone at the centre of the whole scene, I find FST a wonderful place.

Now I know that several of my colleagues think that FST is a bag of worms, and they are right in many respects, but some of them miss the opportunities present.

Is the glass half empty, or half full?

Philosophical, isn't it, but that is what FST is like.

If you look at the overall membership here, you will find trader upon trader, and many people who don't give credit where credit is due. But look deeper, and you will find those special members who do give credit where it is due.

Things don't come easy, and finding those quality individuals certainly doesn't, but when you do find those quality individuals, grab them with both hands.

FST may be a hot bed of dissent, but underneath the mass of stupid members lies a core of solid people who are what torrenting is really all about.

On a side note, it should be the topic that is under consideration, not the topic starter. There is no need for name calling or any other flaming. In fact, I find the topic starter to have a better grasp of the English language than most others here, and find his posts easy on the eyes.

As for the post about roast Fox, don't even go there, or I will get Detale to roast someones' arse...
    Quote Originally Posted by OlegL
    You are one of the nicest and most mature people on this board; I would never ignore someone like you.

5. BitTorrent   -   #45
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    For a thread that started off to be about respect,there seems to be a decided lack of it here.
    And that includes the individuals who always feel the need to show how big their c**cks are.
    DasFox is a good guy who only tries to make things better for everyone on every site that he's on.
    End of story.

6. BitTorrent   -   #46
    BANNED BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Dasfox is a cool guy..

He has never done anything bad to me..

7. BitTorrent   -   #47
    kooftspc11's Avatar WWW.STFU.LOL BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    who gives a shit, dude? you just go ahead and live your own life. if you are losing any sleep over some trivial stuff like this then you are a retard

8. BitTorrent   -   #48
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    What can I say class with a capital c.(if you know what I mean)

9. BitTorrent   -   #49
    Member BT Rep: +5
    There was an RIAA suit in which they tried to tire a nick to the user and it would have worked if the RIAA had not had its head up its ass so no thanks I'll alternate

10. BitTorrent   -   #50
    I really liked ur words about the pirates respect each other
    In fact I like my name and I keep it alive since September 2004
    About FST, FST rules forbid trading and public giveaways of the trackers whose staff are active here, good deal imo, if there's a respected tracker, his staff should respect FST community and he'll get it
    (\/)
    (O.o)
    (><)
    /_|_\
    Copy the bunny to your siggy to help him achieve world domination

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast