Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Small Giveback for the FST Community

. BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by REALiSTiC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by waeldiab View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Disme View Post
    Not so long ago there was another member with the same flag showing of his high level accounts too. But his cover was blown some time ago ... kfir or something was his name.

Coincidence???

That's what I also thought when I saw him apply ... he already got one BitmeTV-invite here at FST not so long ago.

Just go through his post-history ... won't be easy to notice between all the spam posts like good luck my friend, yeah brother, nice GA and such...

Time to make another account man ... you lost you credibility some time ago.

i am not member in Bitmetv

if i am member why i post here i need invite
    maybe to trade it ?
    :\
    anyway,i've explained what is my position.
    they're the trackers that been opened at posting time so i use them :S
    i am not trade any one can check my history and who u to say me trade or not no one aske u ? are u sick man

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #32
    Sekai's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Not so long ago there was another member with the same flag showing of his high level accounts too. But his cover was blown some time ago ... kfir or something was his name.

Coincidence???

Quote Originally Posted by Sekai View Post

Just a warning, don't give bitmeTV to waeldiab. He has already been a member at bitmeTV. If you invite him you'll probably get banned.
    That's what I also thought when I saw him apply ... he already got one BitmeTV-invite here at FST not so long ago.

Just go through his post-history ... won't be easy to notice between all the spam posts like good luck my friend, yeah brother, nice GA and such...

I know you're not a member there, but you HAVE had an account there.
    You're account got disabled and now you're asking for another one.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #33
    . BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100

Coincidence???

I know you're not a member there, but you HAVE had an account there.
    You're account got disabled and now you're asking for another one.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #34
    Disme's Avatar I'm Belgian BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7

You fucking liar ... you have no luck ... had to go through pages of posting history but next time don't think people are all fools.

Quote Originally Posted by KiNdZiUs View Post
    Thanks that informed us

Dude, you definitely ROCK with your AWESOME giveaways here in FST in "BitTorrent Invites" section Thank you and keep it up !

You won Bi*M*T*, congratulation

PM me with your email.
    Quote Originally Posted by EXTINSION View Post
    Congrats waeldiab

thanks mate
    Here's the link.
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...d-289588/page9

I pity the fool who gives you an invite!!!
    Can you feel the LOVE

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #35
    I pity the fool who gives you an invite!!!
    Don't worry, as I wrote before he's already been banned from bitmeTV.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #36

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #37
    KiNdZiUs's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by zxion View Post
    Invites:
    1- BitmeTV
    1- HDBits
    1- The Vault
    1- Torrent Damage
    1- Nemesyz
    1- Demonoid
    Account:
    1- NCore

What I ask to see is someone who can maintain a good ratio.
    Screen Shot of 2 ratios, has to show Todays or tomorow's Date somewhere from the tracker.

What will help
    Old Request threads for that specific tracker.

I will only pick winners that deserve it, if I don't see anyone suited for it no one will get that tracker.

Don't PM me either..

Zxion
    Few thing I want to say (suggestions):

1. Zxion, it's very nice giveaway, it's great to see so good ppl here in FST.
    2. I hope that your bi*m*tv account name is not the same as in FST and the same for email address that it should not be any relative information because staff from that tracker could easily track you down and disable your acc (the same to all your accs which were created with your invites).
    3. Just keep in mind that "Anybody found to be offering invites (even without any form of compensation) in a public forum will lose their account".
    4. If everything will be OK then just don't mention any of the winners here in public and then mention to the winner that he should do what I just said in Nr. 1 suggestion.

Sometime ago I made few Bi*M*TV giveaways here in FST and waeldiab was one of the winners. But Bi*M*TV staff tracked me down and my account and all accs which were created using my invites were disabled. Sad true.
    But he's good guy and I think you deserve second chance.
    Good luck m8.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #38
    Sometime ago I made few Bi*M*TV giveaways here in FST and waeldiab was one of the winners. But Bi*M*TV staff tracked me down and my account and all accs which were created using my invites were disabled. Sad true.
    Good luck m8.
    Well unfortunately he can't get a second chance, they log your IP, so if they see that he signs up again, he and his inviter will be banned.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #39
    Disme's Avatar I'm Belgian BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7

Good luck m8.
    If he's such a good guy ... why didn't he say so in the first place his account got disabled.
    That's not my definition of a 'nice' guy. That's a guy who just wants to get his hands on an invite no matter what.

Can you feel the LOVE

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #40
    Good luck m8.
    Well unfortunately he can't get a second chance, they log your IP, so if they see that he signs up again, he and his inviter will be banned.
    mate just calm down this is not your decision mate any way good luck 4 all

Good luck m8.
    If he's such a good guy ... why didn't he say so in the first place his account got disabled.
    That's not my definition of a 'nice' guy. That's a guy who just wants to get his hands on an invite no matter what.

u also mate just calm down this is not your decision mate any way good luck 4 all
    Last edited by waeldiab; 04-23-2008 at 02:37 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast