Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Small Giveback for the FST Community

Leva's Avatar Shree BT Rep: +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95
    Need HDBits Plz...

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    Aliyans's Avatar Came, Saw &Conquered BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    hi
    i would like to get into BITMETV . i wanted to see lot of shows they have exclusively..i have a seedbox..i have maintained huge buffer on all my trackers..proofs below..thanking u

My utorrent stats..

Spoiler: Show
    Last edited by Aliyans; 04-23-2008 at 12:08 PM.

Weindians

SHARING IS CARING..

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23
    The Flying Cow's Avatar windowlicker BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    What I ask to see is someone who can maintain a good ratio.
    Screen Shot of 2 ratios, has to show Todays or tomorow's Date somewhere from the tracker.

What will help
    Old Request threads for that specific tracker.

I will only pick winners that deserve it, if I don't see anyone suited for it no one will get that tracker.

PiSexy:

TorrentBytes:

Other trackers (incl. TB as well):

I did make a thread where I asked to join some privates, and it includes BMTV, which I also requested for in numerous previous GA's. This is because I have no TV-only tracker ATM, and this means I lack access to a lot of good quality TV material. Especially the older shows that have stopped airing.
    I know it's hard (from experience in BM) to upload in BMTV but I will obviously give it my best and be 1.2 ratio at least.

If you want ratio proofs with my username from the site, I can PM you (no posting here )

Great GA BTW mate! Very good trackers invite supplied here
    Last edited by The Flying Cow; 04-23-2008 at 10:51 AM.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #24
    ahcorac72's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    Great giveaway

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #25
    Costello's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    hy can i have bitmetv invite?
    i need this invite because bmtv ia great tracker where i can find anything which i cant find it in any tracker , and there is many tv shows i cant find it in any tracker and i hope i find them in bmtv like: Laurel&Hardy,I Love Lucy ,Rawhide

http://www.imagebam.com/image/aed9935378956
    http://www.imagebam.com/image/e6081b5378957

thx

Rawhide

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #26
    Sekai's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Just a warning, don't give bitmeTV to waeldiab. He has already been a member at bitmeTV. If you invite him you'll probably get banned.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #27

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #28
    Disme's Avatar I'm Belgian BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by REALiSTiC View Post
    i really wanna BitMeTV.
    here's screenshots :
    U*-* : http://img223.imageshack.us/img223/6879/uktko3.png
    FTN : http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/5274/ftnbw3.png
    TT : http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/787/ttac7.png

SpeedTest :
    http://www.speedtest.net/result/262805853.png

i've heared a lot of this tracker,and really wanna get into it.
    thanks in advance.
    Not so long ago there was another member with the same flag showing of his high level accounts too. But his cover was blown some time ago ... kfir or something was his name.

Coincidence???

Quote Originally Posted by Sekai View Post
    Just a warning, don't give bitmeTV to waeldiab. He has already been a member at bitmeTV. If you invite him you'll probably get banned.
    That's what I also thought when I saw him apply ... he already got one BitmeTV-invite here at FST not so long ago.

Just go through his post-history ... won't be easy to notice between all the spam posts like good luck my friend, yeah brother, nice GA and such...

Time to make another account man ... you lost you credibility some time ago.

Last edited by Disme; 04-23-2008 at 01:23 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Can you feel the LOVE

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #29
    . BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by Disme View Post
    Not so long ago there was another member with the same flag showing of his high level accounts too. But his cover was blown some time ago ... kfir or something was his name.

Coincidence???

That's what I also thought when I saw him apply ... he already got one BitmeTV-invite here at FST not so long ago.

Just go through his post-history ... won't be easy to notice between all the spam posts like good luck my friend, yeah brother, nice GA and such...

i am not member in Bitmetv

if i am member why i post here i need invite

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #30
    Simply REALiSTiC~! BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by waeldiab View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Disme View Post

Coincidence???

i am not member in Bitmetv

if i am member why i post here i need invite
    maybe to trade it ?
    :\
    anyway,i've explained what is my position.
    they're the trackers that been opened at posting time so i use them :S
    - REALiSTiC LTD -

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast