Thread: Shareaza

The new Shareaza 1.9 beta, is it a really gud program. do ya prefer it over kazaa ( i dont), how many p2p programs do ya have on ur system.

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Mr. Blunt's Avatar n00b
    I like it alot. I just want to know when the 1.9 Final is going to come out. I'm tired of all their betas already. I like shareaza thought. MAYBE a little better than Kazaa Lite.

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    vivitron 15's Avatar Poster
    i really like the new release (which is the last beta before final, i think ) and it is good, in that it is a lot easier to use than emule, and has the advantage over emule of connecting to the additional networks.

to be honest, i dont think you can fairly compare Shareaza to Kazaa, because they connect to very different networks. Personally, I tend to use Kazaa (no need to run the system hog, Peer Guardian) for the majority of movies etc, and Shareaza for the ones i cant find on Kazaa. For music, Soulseek all the way.

Id say to everyone to try it, and see
    <insert signature here>

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Poster
    Only Shareaza, it&#39;s great, for music I just use KaZaA Lite though.

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Poster
    I tried previous versions of Shareaza and wasn&#39;t too impressed, but this newest one kicks ass. Found quite a few files that were difficult to locate on fasttrack and the viruses don&#39;t seem to be as pervasive. It&#39;ll NEVER replace K-Lite but it&#39;s a very nice program to run as an alternative. Highly recomended

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Works great and ShareReator.com is the shit.