Thread: Heavenly Sword->XBOX360

spidey99's Avatar Nolaloth BT Rep: +1
    Developer Ninja Theory stated that it is possible for Heavenly Sword 2 to be multi-platform.
    source:
    "Ninja Theory, the development studio behind Heavenly Sword, has announced that their next game will be appearing on the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360. "It's a brutal environment out there for an independent, particularly considering the size of the games that we're developing," said Ninja Theory co-founder Nina Kristensen.

"Yes, our new game is going to be PS3 and Xbox 360," Kristensen said. "We have actually signed it but we're not announcing to who at the moment."
    Looks like they've lined up a publisher and will indeed be going multi-platform."

2. Games   -   #2
    Grind$oFine's Avatar get n3rd3d BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    That's not good for the PS3.

They have very few exclusives that are worth mentioning at the moment and now they're losing one.

Especially when you compare that to the amount of XBox 360 exclusives that are popular games.

I guess there are more coming out for PS3 in the future though.
    And the PS3 has other non-game exclusive features that can still give it some edge.

3. Games   -   #3
    I've been waiting for quite a while now, and haven't seen any good PS3 exclusives that would change my mind about it.

4. Games   -   #4
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    great ! xbox360 dominating the market.

5. Games   -   #5
    If microsoft had more exclusive games, xbox could overcome ps3.But ps3s power is within its artistic games.i.e. I don't think halo is a game to be competetive with ps3s exclusives...

6. Games   -   #6
    2 Million Ways BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    on ign u can see the difference between ps 3 and xbox360 ..and u will notice that xbox rulzzzz

7. Games   -   #7
    I've been waiting for quite a while now, and haven't seen any good PS3 exclusives that would change my mind about it.

8. Games   -   #8
    as far as i know from ps2, sony explodes their bombs later, when they get used with the system.when i look at ps2 vs xbox1 exclusives, there is not such a game to make me buy a xbox, but there are many for ps2.But as the industry grew, game development companies started going multi-platform as they could earn more money this way.In my opinion, there won't be many exclusive games for the following generation consoles(ps4, xbox720?).All games will be for all platforms, well, maybe

9. Games   -   #9
    BANNED BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    PS3 is losing their exclusives rather quickly...

10. Games   -   #10
    Poster BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    ofcourse xbox rules